what the heck is catherine huntley wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't see the back of the barnet Burlz but I think possible extensions have been mentioned before on the forum. IMO she's been showing all the classic signs of having a toyboy in her life (bed), growing the hair in an attempt to look girly, even younger style of clothes than normal and too much titty on display...looks a bit desperate to me. :rolleyes: :pPC:

meeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwwww :rolleyes:

I didn't see the back of the barnet Burlz but I think possible extensions have been mentioned before on the forum. IMO she's been showing all the classic signs of having a toyboy in her life (bed), growing the hair in an attempt to look girly, even younger style of clothes than normal and too much titty on display...looks a bit desperate to me. :rolleyes: :pPC:

maybe the candyfloss at the back of her head was BED-HEAD!!! :eek:

the lucky cow!:rolleyes:

mind you, if i was a woman with big baps i'd be the same, they'd be out all over the place :p

I also find the 'lickle' annoying. I believe that Leonie's well in her 30s and it's very childish combined with the way she holds her head sideways. She probably can't help that, but the overall effect makes you think that she's trying to appear cute and innocent.

I hate the way she holds her head sideways, I can only presume that its another affect she has picked up over the years from A) being short and B) trying to be cute. However, now she is older she looks like she has had a stroke! :rolleyes:

I'm a Northener and have never said 'lickle' ickle' 'bokkle' or 'kekkle' in my life and I would have anyone who does speak in such a way publically disembowelled. Grouchy, moi?

YAY, bring back public disenbowelling! Can we hold it on Cheshires illustrious pier, I'll bring my knitting (oh sorry, thats only for beheading, one row per head!).

Must be the odd person out here, as I thought she looked really smart. I have an appointment at the opticians tomorrow for an eye test :)

Latest posts

Back