What was the last thing you saw on shop at Bid and Price drop?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is going to be the new where-were-you-when-you-found-out-princess-Diana-had-died thing ;-)

I can't remember as my memory is totally ****, but I think it was Lisa. No idea what crap she was selling.

Is the "thank" and "like" buttons not working on my original post? Do you know how long it took to raid the latest of the archives to watch Lisa and do the longer of the transcripts?

I'm only joking and its interesting to hear what everyone last saw on the channels. keep them coming mums and the dads, not only the sons and the daughters, the aunties and the uncles not only the godchildren and the grandparents the friends and the family. - Oh dear I've slipped into selling mode again I just can't help myself, better dunk a digestive and have a relax in the latest of the massage chairs whilst looking through the higher times of my life on YouTube - I believe the snot bubble is of the higher end of the laughs and the time I had the power **** live on the air.

Last edited:
the last thing i see on Price Drop was Steve scouser selling the print of the great Frankel, im a real lover of horseracing and i must admit i was itching to buy it but as is always the case the damn thing was much to expensive and luckily for me and my bank account i came to my senses in time and just watched.... the next time i tuned in it was all gone. Im really gonna miss laughing at Peter Simon tho...

the last thing i see on Price Drop was Steve scouser selling the print of the great Frankel, im a real lover of horseracing and i must admit i was itching to buy it but as is always the case the damn thing was much to expensive and luckily for me and my bank account i came to my senses in time and just watched.... the next time i tuned in it was all gone. Im really gonna miss laughing at Peter Simon tho...

I saw that, and it was pricey. And he sold them all too, I think there was 6 or maybe 8.

I hope those orders will be fulfilled, they raked in around £1k from that sale if my memory serves me right.

The last thing I saw on Bid was the nice guy that ran the marathon ( can't remember his name) saying that he was staying on because Caroline wasn't very well, can't remember what he was selling. I have to say I am really missing both channels.....(sad person that I am) LOL

Yes I was watching the last moments of Bid...I was watching Shitelock on price drop... He finished his shift and said see you over on Bid in two ticks.... So I changed over and Ben was still doing the honours but making out he was Shitelock... Then Shitelock finally appeared and started his usual stuff.... He was selling and then BOOM! He was gone.... As simple as that ...BOOM....I thought it smelled a bit so I switched to PD that had gone as well.... After about ten minutes I tried the website .... Google Chrome could not locate the site.... THE END

Yes I was watching the last moments of Bid...I was watching Shitelock on price drop... He finished his shift and said see you over on Bid in two ticks.... So I changed over and Ben was still doing the honours but making out he was Shitelock... Then Shitelock finally appeared and started his usual stuff.... He was selling and then BOOM! He was gone.... As simple as that ...BOOM....I thought it smelled a bit so I switched to PD that had gone as well.... After about ten minutes I tried the website .... Google Chrome could not locate the site.... THE END

I hope the last person leaving remembered to turn the lights off!

Aaaaah Yes, but don't forget all those solar power lights still in the warehouse, - it must be glowing like a nuclear power station ready to blow. :mysmilie_59:

Aye Dave, i'd forgot about them. Oh, and they had the Floatie Candles.

I bet Schlocko had his pokey dressing room glowing with them as he patted on his Snail Shite for the very last time.

But he never gives it a rest. Even when he left the building for the last time he stopped abruptly by the Security Guard, raising his nose on smelling Daryl's After Shave and said 'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance....................'

He didn't get any further. Daryl threw him out and said 'will you just fu.............':mysmilie_59:

Aye Dave, i'd forgot about them. Oh, and they had the Floatie Candles.

I bet Schlocko had his pokey dressing room glowing with them as he patted on his Snail Shite for the very last time.

But he never gives it a rest. Even when he left the building for the last time he stopped abruptly by the Security Guard, raising his nose on smelling Daryl's After Shave and said 'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance....................'

He didn't get any further. Daryl threw him out and said 'will you just fu.............':mysmilie_59:

Oh another thing, the warehouse must be well and truly secure with those screeching window jobbies. They are safe as houses. Pity they can't say the same for the creditors and customers not getting what has been paid for up to when they went off air!:mysmilie_17:

Oh another thing, the warehouse must be well and truly secure with those screeching window jobbies. They are safe as houses. Pity they can't say the same for the creditors and customers not getting what has been paid for up to when they went off air!:mysmilie_17:

Well at least those alarms were battery operated. Mind you, it dosen't sound like there was much worth nicking in the studio.

Anything of value had long since been pledged to Cash Converters. I believe little Far Mani did a run down there every Friday just so they could pay him :mysmilie_59:

Well at least those alarms were battery operated. Mind you, it dosen't sound like there was much worth nicking in the studio.

Anything of value had long since been pledged to Cash Converters. I believe little Far Mani did a run down there every Friday just so they could pay him :mysmilie_59:

He must have made lots of trips - seems they were paid a good wedge. MM is apparently owed £12K

He must have made lots of trips - seems they were paid a good wedge. MM is apparently owed £12K

Quite honestly, Mike Mason can't be all there to allow his salary arrears to hit £12k...

Quite honestly, Mike Mason can't be all there to allow his salary arrears to hit £12k...

As much as I dislike and loathe his on screen persona, I feel for those who are owed wages. They must have been promised to get paid and I am sure they would have raised those concerns with the management.

Yeah but come on, Mason has said a lot of things over the years hasn't he?

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually qualified for Tax Credits :mysmilie_59:

I can't remember the last thing I saw. If only I'd known I'd never see Bid again, I'd have paid more attention. But it's one of those things that you just expect to always be there.....I'll spend the rest of my days saying 'if only, if only........'

Latest posts

Back