What would you buy the presentetrs for Christmss.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
AY sat there splitting up the Elemis. TSV. desperately trying to think which presenters she would give items from the TSV. too for Christmas and why. Quite painful too watch.

So what would you buy and for who?

Fiona would get a Thesaurus to look up alternatives for amazing and renowned
Chuntley a mirror so she didn't have too keep using the monitor to look at herself
Anna a dictionary so she could use real words not the made up ones she's so fond of.
Craig nothing because he already owns everything
Jill a top with two sleeves.No wonder she's always cold
AY,Andrew and Keeley a book about dermatology so they can rethink some of. their scientific claims about skincare

Over to you

Jill & Alexis - A gift form Red Letter Days - Experience the real world for a day ladies!!!
Alexis - 2 minature L'Occitane bottles - see how appropriate you think that is as a gift!!
Jill & Catherine - A nice long holiday- one way ticket!
Keeley - a bar of supermarket soap
Julia - size small clothing from the highstreet - reality check time!

Ok so im going to make this one nice

The gift of good health to Ali K and Amica.

Nothing. Nil. Nada. Nyet. But as a JointGift, I would like to see an alarm installed, so that when they TellALie, an alarm (Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!) would sound. Controlled by UsForumites, of course. We'd each have a ToldALie button at OurFingertips. Bliss!!! If only ...

Jill & Alexis - A gift form Red Letter Days - Experience the real world for a day ladies!!!
Alexis - 2 minature L'Occitane bottles - see how appropriate you think that is as a gift!!
Jill & Catherine - A nice long holiday- one way ticket!
Keeley - a bar of supermarket soap
Julia - size small clothing from the highstreet - reality check time!

Brilliant :smirk::smirk:

I`d buy them one big present to share between them. A room full of those mirrors which distort your image, you find them at fairgrounds and one mirror makes you look short and wobbly, another makes you look tall with long thin arms and legs and one mirror might make your face look stretched and miserable and so on. The presenters can all laugh at themselves in the mirrors but I`d have the last laugh because for the first time in their lives many of them would be seeing what WE actually see !

Well, a matching plastic bucket and basin set for Jilly at the moment. Or maybe a ye olde chamber pot if I was feeling flush.

AD - a course of elocution lessons
Simon B - a jumbo No No! machine for all that chest hair peeping out of his shirt neck
Jilly Halliday - sharp needle, wine bottle cork and bottle of TCP (Home ear-piercing kit - in the comfort of your own home, not having to brave the high street to get to your local salon (you know the one - next to the kebab shop)
Liz Earle - new door bell (ding-dong, Avon calling)
Michaela, ex-Yankee guest - Bose cd player to blow out her candles without having to buy a candle snuffer
Everyone else - a tube of Smarties which can be split up into individual gifts. Left overs can go into the present drawer

This is a great thread guys - tears are running down my cheeks just reading some. Me? Jill Franks a long long holiday in a monastery that practices silence. She's the only presenter that I cannae watch. Honestly - she saves me money if she's presenting. Dire.

can we give gifts to the guests too? I am suggesting the following:

Simon Wilson: a scarf from Primark featuring a fetching skull print

Lulu: a very large gob stopper to prevent her from lying through her teeth

The Bibi Bijoux woman: £10 gift voucher for Clare's Accessories

Trinny and Susanah: a nice polyester top each from my local street market

Michellle Hope: as above

Kim from Canada: as above

i thought we'd had this thread before and the gob stopper reminded me that's what i 'gifted' to AY last time ;)

Latest posts

Back