What???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What is this music playing whilst Debbie 'QVC' Greenwood is selling that good awful resin fairy?

That is 'mood' music, a popular sales tactic employed by the channels to encourage a purchase.

I have loss count the number of times the pseudo religious music has prompted me to pick up the phone an buy an Ornament that will make me better when hospitalised.

Sod the quacks, all you need is an Plastic Angel and a Thinsulate Hat and you're healed :mysmilie_59:

That is 'mood' music, a popular sales tactic employed by the channels to encourage a purchase.

I have loss count the number of times the pseudo religious music has prompted me to pick up the phone an buy an Ornament that will make me better when hospitalised.

Sod the quacks, all you need is an Plastic Angel and a Thinsulate Hat and you're healed :mysmilie_59:

for me it's the violins every time, it's like a Pavlovian response - violin background music = pick up phone = listen to the message = press one to buy
I know everyone is an individual and find different things work for them but I find rubbing the buddha's belly whilst using my nodger, wearing a T&K viscose top, wrapped in an animal print throw does it for me - I know that makes me sound very needy but that's the kinda person I am
oh, and I'm often to be found in the garden, when I can't sleep at night, telling all my troubles to my LED gnomes

P.S. in my head I now have an image of you wearing just a thinsulate hat and having a conversation with your fairy :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_19:

When Mike described to me how 'talking' can help with life's problems, and how if I can't 'talk' to a real person, then maybe just 'talking to this' (resin buddah) could help, I was inspired immediately to buy one! I mean, he said talking to inanimate objects could help, but I'm sure my teddy bear, or my favourite vase wouldn't be anywhere near as effective as this (£9.99 plus p+p, phone call) buddah.

Can't wait for it to arrive so I can start sorting my life out tbh :p

When Mike described to me how 'talking' can help with life's problems, and how if I can't 'talk' to a real person, then maybe just 'talking to this' (resin buddah) could help, I was inspired immediately to buy one! I mean, he said talking to inanimate objects could help, but I'm sure my teddy bear, or my favourite vase wouldn't be anywhere near as effective as this (£9.99 plus p+p, phone call) buddah.

Can't wait for it to arrive so I can start sorting my life out tbh :p

I find Mike Mason's lifestyle advices informative and sometimes even poignant. I put a lot of trust in what he says.

It's a pity he can't offer the same calibre of advice regarding delivery times but I strongly suspect he'll soon have a epiphany on this.

I find Mike Mason's lifestyle advices informative and sometimes even poignant. I put a lot of trust in what he says.

It's a pity he can't offer the same calibre of advice regarding delivery times but I strongly suspect he'll soon have a epiphany on this.

I totally agree Wirral, I hang on Mike's every word, even when he's imparting a challenging life message like how many bones we might break if we don't buy snow melt etc.
I think it's wonderful that cheesecake has found true solace in the buddha but I would say to cheesecake that the price is immaterial when it comes to such enlightenment and inspirational lifestyle advice - it's priceless - move forward now cheesecake, don't look back to what was in the past, trust in your buddha to take you forward to new, better things

Latest posts

Back