Whatever happened to Katy John

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
The bautiful softly spoken qvc presenter who was there from the begining for a good few years. She was a very good qvc presnter, hope it was her decision to leave. I am curious what she does now as have not seen her on tv since qvc.

I think Tristar that we have talked about her before- someone who is more of a techie than I am might be able to find an old thread and link it to yours.

She was on children's programmes, singing and telling stories. She had a good singing voice, beyond that I don't know.

Jude xx

Whatever happened to Claudia Sylvester?

Yes indeed thank you LIAM, your link also reminded me about Rob Locke, I liked him too, like the poster said, he wore his heart on his sleeve

Yes talking of old presenters I must have missed whatever happened to Claudia Sylvester? Is she on maternity leave or has she left? Thanks:thinking:

I don't remember Katy John and I've watched from the start on and off. Please don't mention that awful guy Rob Locke. I found him unbearable, always wittering on about not having a girlfriend :puke: Just my opinion, can't like everyone.

I couldn't stand that Rob either. Katy was a nice lady but she wasn't very good as a presenter. Too many awkward pauses and uhmmms and ahhhs, and virtually everything was described as 'lovely'. She rarely did evening slots so that may explain why some don't recall her.

Yes talking of old presenters I must have missed whatever happened to Claudia Sylvester? Is she on maternity leave or has she left? Thanks:thinking:
She's left a good while ago, and now has her own online jewellery business,
which is very upmarket and very expensive. Some nice things, maybe she'll come to QVC to sell them LOL

9854133-3.jpg

katy was one of my favourites. i don't remember rob locke going on about not having a girlfriend, i remember the opposite - him being madly in love and boing on about it nauseatingly at every opportunity. even some of the guest presenters commented on it. oh wait, yep, i do remember him going on about how heartbroken he was when the previous one dumped him.

Katy was beautiful and had a lovely voice and seemed to have a big heart, she seemed not to have many mean bones, she did tend to like everything and everybody, yes but that was endearing. I miss her. I hope wherever she is she is happy and hope she is working or not, at her own choice.

I did not like Rob Locke, what a utter prat he was,

Does anyone have any info on Kara Baker, who left to have a baby in 2006? She was the one from Devon, not to be confused with Kara Tritton who had been there from the beginning and used to do voices on kids TV (and also for collectible toys as I recall !) I really liked Kara Baker (didn't rate Kara Tritton much I have to say!) I've often wondered what Kara Baker went on to do...

Kara Baker went on one of those trek's through Peru before she got pregnant didn't she? I haven't seen her crop up elsewhere on TV so maybe she's doing something completely different.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back