What's Going On?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
At around 2.20pm today both Shop At Bid and Price Drop TV abruptly came off air due to 'Technical Problems'

However, both the bid.tv and price-drop.tv website are also unavailable. Even their facebook pages have been removed.

I wonder what's going on?

EDIT:- Someone has posted on Digital Spy that Sit-Up has gone into administration and has ceased operations but I can see no official confirmation of that anywhere.

yep i think this could be it !!! peter shitelock in full flow... then gone ...BOOM!

If they have gone bust (and we don't know that they have) how appropriate that Schlocko was the last voice I ever heard on Bid TV.

If this is indeed the end I will miss him, terribly. I hope he didn't have another vat of 'Divine Decadence' on the brew, what a waste.

Mind you, there's always ebay :mysmilie_59:

Schlocko.jpg

You all beat me to it! Maybe someone needs to put another shilling in the meter! I didn't believe the technical problems excuse, I thought maybe Mr Sherlock had gone mad on live TV and had to be sedated, I do have a strong imagination!

oh hello ideal world forum.... you look rather empty and prime for a 'random musings/no argument zone' thread

It wouldn't be the same Mr T, their presenters are annoying for sure but..............

Just look at the freaks that were on Bid. Gollum, Neil, Split Ends, Schlocko and the Grand Master of them all, The Dirty Peter.

No other channels ever came close to a rogues gallery like that, they were all unparalleled shysters one and all.

It's a sad day for all voyeurs of truly gruesome charlatans.

It wouldn't be the same Mr T, their presenters are annoying for sure but..............

Just look at the freaks that were on Bid. Gollum, Neil, Split Ends, Schlocko and the Grand Master of them all, The Dirty Peter.

No other channels ever came close to a rogues gallery like that, they were all unparalleled shysters one and all.

the qvc forum moves too quickly for my liking, if you are not on there for 20mins, then all the topics have changed.

I wish they would televise the presenters at the job centre.... now that's competition

Latest posts

Back