What's Going On?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm always late to the party!

What the **** am I supposed to watch now? *clutches tissue*

I'm always late to the party!

What the **** am I supposed to watch now? *clutches tissue*

If only you'd bought one of their TV dongles. You'd be spoilt for choice.

You wouldn't have understood any of the languages the channels are in - but you'd be able to watch.

Noone said any presenter was being paid £12,000 per month.

Someone did, and I said they were probably wrong:

Originally Posted by goddess
If they were paying their presenters £12,000 pm to flog tat, it's no wonder they went bust. I do feel sorry for the call centre and warehouse staff though who were probably earning no more than minimum wage

So.... i think sally jaxx said it best (on bids birthday)

"you are only around for 13years if you aint done anything wrong"

Bid.... died a teen. thats the real tragedy.

They did not get paid that. Some of them hadn't been paid for a little while and once you've taken tax off its obviously
Less than that.

You really are a close friend! You even know Mikes wage after tax! Wow!! Why did he hang on if he wasn't being paid?? Did he only know he wasn't getting paid when his pocket money stopped?

So.... i think sally jaxx said it best (on bids birthday)

"you are only around for 13years if you aint done anything wrong"

Bid.... died a teen. thats the real tragedy.

I wonder if John Lewis will pick up the rights to the 'Sally Jacks x' clothing range?

You really are a close friend! You even know Mikes wage after tax! Wow!! Why did he hang on if he wasn't being paid?? Did he only know he wasn't getting paid when his pocket money stopped?

With all due respect DW I also know what Mike's wage is after tax too.

£0 :mysmilie_59:

12 people, out there, somewhere, have a true collectors item in every sense of the word

I'm just glad I got my Demis Roussos Kaftan before they went bust.

I suggested you got yourself a few Poncho's but would you take my advice? I bet you feel gutted now kidder :mysmilie_59:

Ol shylocks fragranced water will be going for big bucks on ebay as it's now "limited edition" :p

I thought a brief history was in order but the only thing I couldn't find was the short lived dibbing.com

Attachments

• goodbye.jpg
    goodbye.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
From Bid on Twitter this morning:

@bidtv: Happy Thursday! Looking forward for the #EasterWeekend? Make sure you join us for our #Easter Eggstravaganza launching tonight at 10pm

Happy Thursday, Bid!

Moet&muffins is not and never has been Mike Mason-she is a friend of Mike and the Slash Goddess.
The top presenters may well have earned £150k gross per annum-this figure is about par for top salespeople. Remember that the top presenters such as Klaxxon, Russell, Dame Peter and Mike Mason had tremendous clout within the company because the company had failed to develop new talent and was thus totally reliant on the stalwarts to generate revenue.
It's also likely that these same presenters re-negotiated their packages as the inventory descended into complete crap requiring even more guile and effort in sales terms to meet targets.

Last edited:
Can you imagine Mike on Strictly!!!!! 'Now then guys, up next is xxx an' xxx. They are going to present to you tonight the passay doh-blaay, yea, I'll tell you guys, I could watch them dance this six days a week and twice on Sundays, they are brilliant! Now although xxx is a fat bird, she is very light on her feet, well she was today when she had the runs! *purses lips and waves hand in front of face. Tess Daley throws hands over face and makes groaning sound* now guys, I know great dancing, I really do, an' wat you are gonna see now is great dancing! Me 'n the goddess love to dance out in the country where I live, but she has problems wiv her plates so we can't do it as much as we'd like. Jive was a particular favourite of mine but all that moving around, well, didn't help wiv her...eh, well, let's just say, it got a little bit 'windy' I'll just leave it there guys.....you know what I mean! *Tess faints*

Latest posts

Back