Whats this about no more Beth Terrell?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wondered what she meant - I hope it's just Beth - my mum loves her range and it's a godsend for birthday/christmas pressies!

I heard her say that due to work work she can't come over but her products will. Wonser who will ffront the braand.

I have a sinking feeling, from the way he was brown nosing today, that the grating Glenn will be taking over.

I love Beth and her husband, they are so charming, and the way she explains her line is always interesting and informative without being too in your face

I think we should send a petition to keep her here!

I heard her say that due to work work she can't come over but her products will. Wonser who will ffront the braand.

You say that but we haven't had the usual spate of TSV's this season have we? Just that jumper and scarf set a few months ago. There don't seem to be any new products either. Strange that, maybe I should buy those suede trousers whilst they are on sale......

I hope it doesn't mean that her range is going, too (and that certainly wasn't what I thought Julia meant). I actually have a couple of pieces of her washable suede, a skirt and a trenchcoat with removable lining, and I've been very pleased with them. Her range balances style, quality, wearability, longevity and value, imo.

I have got the feeling that over the last 18 months her brand hasn't been very well supported.
I thought in fact it may well diappear which is such a real shame due to the fact of the excellent quality it is, in fact one of QVC'S best quality fashion brands.
I think it was the start of the year the lovely Beth which seemed not really like her, made a slight comment about her faux fur and Dennis Basso's.
I feel she is being pushed out in favour of the big man, who is doing this pushing I don't know but if she's not making the sales that won't help.
I really hope we continue to see her range even if fronted by someone else with perhaps the odd visit of Beth.

Has anyone got an email for her perhaps we should contact her ?

:bear:

Last edited:
Perhaps its too costly at the moment to fly these people over to sell their ranges. It must be more cost effective to have a UK based rep.

Latest posts

Back