whats up with the website????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No love its not just you I cannot get on to have a look either. Was hoping for some pressies tonight but not without looking first.

No love its not just you I cannot get on to have a look either. Was hoping for some pressies tonight but not without looking first.

check gemstv and the jewellery channel, they have loads of fab bargains at the moment.

If this is the surpirise thing bazza was on about last night its not going down well for me at the moment...where is the option to prebid?? where is the catalogue?? where is the chatbox?? and why is everything at a fixed price all of a sudden!! ok rant over tee hee

Hi all

at 5pm, you will still have rocks.tv standalone, we are just making some last minute changes.

See you all at 5pm

regards

steve

I don't think so Wibblemeister! I reckon they are just re-jigging the website and all will become clear at 5pm.

Thanks for the link Perdita.

Can I ask if anyone else finds difficulty joining in on the chatbox? Many times I can't even log in, unless I clear all cookies first.
But then still have problems posting on the chatbox! TIA

Looking forward to see what they have in store for us later.

Thanks for the link Perdita.

Can I ask if anyone else finds difficulty joining in on the chatbox? Many times I can't even log in, unless I clear all cookies first.
But then still have problems posting on the chatbox! TIA

Looking forward to see what they have in store for us later.

I can't log in when I use my everyday browser (BT Yahoo). I have to open a new window and use Internet Explorer...that seems to work for me (usually!)

Hope to see you in the chatbox later! :1:

I can't log in when I use my everyday browser (BT Yahoo). I have to open a new window and use Internet Explorer...that seems to work for me (usually!)

Hope to see you in the chatbox later! :1:

Hi again Perdita

Aah p'haps that's where I'm going wrong then as I've been using Mozilla Firefox on my desktop. Thanks for the tip
and hopefully see you later.

Hi Sacha I can't log in at all and I am using internet explorer 8 emailed katherine and she said they are doing tests and that I will be able to log in at 5pm (I'm hoping so as got a basket to check out)

Fingers crossed Pandabear that you can log in then. I have just tried IE, logged in and managed to chat.

When I have trouble logging in , clearing all Rockstv cookies seems to help.

Hello everyone,
just come from a quick chat via Rocks lol, to be told a change is happening...oooh...and to be revealed at 5pm tonight.....I haven't been on Rocks for quite some time... and as i suffer from very bad patience i had a look at the usual bidding page lol.....naughty naughty. Yes, it does look rather changed.......:33: Only 1 item showing??? Not sure where u bid now lol.....unless its a wrong page??? Who knows........all will be revealed hehe

Hi Perdita xx Thanks for the brief chat lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back