What's your worst QVC nightmare?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Time to let your imagination run wild! What would be your worst QVC nightmare? I think it might be watching Dennis Basso have sex or having your outfit and make-up done by Alison Young for that important event! It might be being forced to wear a Dennis Basso fur coat to a dinner with Ann Dawson! It could be seeing Charlie Brook doing a slow reveal by stripping naked! What is your worse QVC nightnare?

Seeing Joy walk on wearing a slim'n'lift bra and girdle, being 'patted' about by Janie (?), and forgetting to put on her shiny wig before appearing on the catwalk !

A show hosted by Anne, both Ali's and Sara. I could just about cope with them doing separate items, but all together, shrieking, shouting and talking over each other - argh!!! The show would be teddy bears or craft. The stuff that nightmares are made of!

Jill Franks leaving as this forum wouldn't have much to talk about :mysmilie_59:

An hour of Debbie Flint selling her books.
An hour of side shots of Joy aiming her bazookas.
An hour of Sara Griffiths interrupting - anyone. (An excellent training lesson would be for her to watch a video of herself and have to interrupt herself on video for an hour).
A day of ... beauty/diamonique/fashion/whatever.
Watching presenters fawn over Dennis Basso.

Scuse me while I lie down in a darkened room for a while. It's taken it out of me, just imagining the above.

Yes, these are all good! I think a Debbie Fline book hour would be pretty awful! hahahahaha!

Marverine and Del Boy presenting Bethlehem lights, with Del Boy screaming 'buy two, buy three' whilst manically turning them on and off like some disco whilst Marv stands by next to her rolling her eyes round in their sockets. Only punctuated by a dismembered claw-like hand coming into shot and Skeletor's voice screeching 'I need you on those phones right now' being repeated over and over again..

....uuhhhh, *shudder :sweat:

Last edited:
I am out of touch.....who is Del Boy???

Marverine and Del Boy presenting Bethlehem lights, with Del Boy screaming 'buy two, buy three' whilst manically turning them on and off like some disco whilst Marv stands by next to her rolling her eyes round in their sockets. Only punctuated by a dismembered claw-like hand coming into shot and Skeletor's voice screeching 'I need you on those phones right now' being repeated over and over again..

....uuhhhh, *shudder :sweat:

Not an nightmare as such, more of an educational car crash.

A full day of making them watch one of their own shows with someone pointing out all their terrible habits (screaming etc), them having to justify themselves and then Julia showing them how it should be done.

My QVC nightmare...Jill Franks presenting cooking/ kitchen equipment claiming she can't do anything because she's such a girl (makes me feel I'm a hairy bloke because I know my way around a kitchen). Alison Young presenting anything. Debbie Flint presenting outlet fashion whilst promoting her latest book and Michelle Hope twittering on about how she design's her garments for us, even though we are not worthy to wear such a wonderful range...and Kim &Co Mendelson on amphetamines presenting her range made in Montreal, Canada...where's a brandy, I need a stiff drink. Eeughh.

Julia losing lots of weight and looking as thin as posh spice after me having gained a load :mysmilie_5::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_492:

What's your worst QVC nightmare?

Switching on QVC at 7am and hearing/seeing Craig or Marverine presenting...knowing they are there for 2hrs../:mysmilie_10: Like this morning, the smarmy guy was waffling on about something... I switched off that fast I still have no idea what the TSV is.

Don't worry. It was a diamond encrusted, sand-resistant dildo! Only £109.99 available on 4 easy payments!

What's your worst QVC nightmare?

Switching on QVC at 7am and hearing/seeing Craig or Marverine presenting...knowing they are there for 2hrs../:mysmilie_10: Like this morning, the smarmy guy was waffling on about something... I switched off that fast I still have no idea what the TSV is.

If it was oily craigy, he must have been out of his comfort zone with no Kelly Hoppit to lick up to !!!

24 hour gardening show aggghhhhhh........

24 hours of Julia on the pilates machine......

Last edited:
Oh god! 24 hours of Julia on the pilates machine would mean 24 hours of Margarine Burgervan as well! :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back