When Bid get shut down what will be the presenter's next job be?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
I'd like to see Peter Simon set up his own cult and become an evangelist - I think he could make billions! - he could continue selling the worry angels1

MIke Mason would obviously go back into the music business as he "knows great sound"

James Russell would make a great used car salesman.

Any ideas for the rest of them?

I'm seeing another series of "The Office" only this time they won't really need to write a script or prepare, (well don't come across to me like they've ever done it up until now so why change eh). PS as David Brent, the loud salesman in the series, (forget his name), played by MM, JR playing the role of Gareth always dramatising everything to a life or death situation, oh yes I can picture it now lol....

Pity Little Chef went under, or "Chef" Wayne would have got a new job easy.

Sally Jacks would make a fantastic burglar alarm.

Nicola George could be a stunt double in Wicked.

Caroline Lindsay would have a stellar future as the face of Sugar Puffs.

HAHAHAHA! I wonder if that was part of her Bid audition?? MUST SEE THIS GUYS!! Well well who'd have thought it!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_17:

Thanks Nikki
I thought it was hilarious..............not so prim and proper huh? and as for stating during a fashion sale 'I'm very modest and don't like too much cleavage on show' yeah right!!!

Thanks Nikki
I thought it was hilarious..............not so prim and proper huh? and as for stating during a fashion sale 'I'm very modest and don't like too much cleavage on show' yeah right!!!
Well to be honest Hun she hasn't got much of a cleavage when she took her bra off to be fair so she can't really show what she hasn't got can she lol :giggle:
Oh yes, forgot to mention, I looked on youtube after this & one of her stripping vids on there is quite recent too, June 2012 I think it said when it was posted. Praps she's looking for alternative employment already:wink:

Last edited:
Well to be honest Hun she hasn't got much of a cleavage when she took her bra off to be fair so she can't really show what she hasn't got can she lol :giggle:
Oh yes, forgot to mention, I looked on youtube after this & one of her stripping vids on there is quite recent too, June 2012 I think it said when it was posted. Praps she's looking for alternative employment already:wink:

I know what you mean, not the most attractive breasts, especially when she does that tassel thing!
I didn't put a link to those video clips, I chose the most 'respectable' one!! didn't want to offend anyone of a sensitive disposition!!

I know what you mean, not the most attractive breasts, especially when she does that tassel thing!
I didn't put a link to those video clips, I chose the most 'respectable' one!! didn't want to offend anyone of a sensitive disposition!!
:giggle::giggle: Kat Baker's talking on the other post about 1000's of innocent people potentially loosing their jobs on Bid, she might want to take a look at this lol!

:giggle::giggle: Kat Baker's talking on the other post about 1000's of innocent people potentially loosing their jobs on Bid, she might want to take a look at this lol!

really??!! that person is so sanctimonious.
I'm afraid I have no time for people that ram their opinions down others' throats and insult them into the bargain.
That's not expressing an opinion, that's abuse
I think I should probably stop there!!
but as for 1000's of innocent people losing their jobs :giggle::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_510:

really??!! that person is so sanctimonious.
I'm afraid I have no time for people that ram their opinions down others' throats and insult them into the bargain.
That's not expressing an opinion, that's abuse
I think I should probably stop there!!
but as for 1000's of innocent people losing their jobs :giggle::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_510:

Haha yeh, like I replied to her, if they've got that many people working there then why so many cock ups & always in Bid's favour?! I thought she was leaving the forum anyway, we were too hateful apparently.

I just heard that Sally Jacks has applied for the job of Town Cryer of Burnley. Burnley Council have even offered her free parking as a perk of the job - save her usual £8 per hour parking charge.

Latest posts

Back