When is Ali's last show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miaandmum

Registered Shopper
I remember when Jilly and alison y did their last shows before their weddings and qvc made quite a fuss of them. Does anyone know when Alli's last show before her wedding is.

soon I hope, I bet the ****** vicar won't get a word in, she will interrupt all through the service

I could care less as she's not my favourite, I can't stand her, it was the same when she used to do the stand-in on This Morning back when she was married to her previous husband.

Think this was him ( though bit older) though probably completely wrong

image.jpg

I'm a little intrigued. Keenan was her married name. She was married to someone who is known as Stephen Rhodes. So she could have been married once before, twice before or more...

She's clearly an optimist though, as she's taken the plunge more than once. Good luck to her! I hope she has a wonderful wedding day, and a happy life with Colin.

I'm a little intrigued. Keenan was her married name. She was married to someone who is known as Stephen Rhodes. So she could have been married once before, twice before or more...

She's clearly an optimist though, as she's taken the plunge more than once. Good luck to her! I hope she has a wonderful wedding day, and a happy life with Colin.

Keenan is Rhodes' real name.

I remember when Jilly and alison y did their last shows before their weddings and qvc made quite a fuss of them. Does anyone know when Alli's last show before her wedding is.

Ah, but the thread didn't make that clear. Just talked about Alison, no surname.

You're right that it's not necessarily 100% clear, and it's easy but incorrect to assume that everyone knows about THE WEDDING which has been much discussed on Ali K's blog, and on air.

I read somewhere that her ex had left her for a certain female MP. I don't know if it's true though.

yep he is Tommy Keenan!

Whoops I read that too quickly, and read it as Tommy Cannon :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

I hope her and Colin have a very lovely wedding day. She has been through an awful time and Colin has helped get her through it all, so lots of love to the pair of them I say :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_3::mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back