When Is An Extender Not An Extender?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydiva

Registered Shopper
When Is An Extender Not An Extender?

The answer is when you use a lobster claw clasp that cannot accommodate the size of the links used for the extender chain! :mysmilie_51: Couldn't believe it at first and actually thought I was being a bit cack handed in trying to get the link into the claw clasp, so got out a magnifying glass...to discover it wasn't me after all. It's just not possible to use the extender!

So...the clasp will fit into the linking pin which is thinner and which the Presenter used! But she must have thinner wrists than me and I'll give TJC the benefit of the doubt that they didn't actually TRY to put the claw into any of the extender links.:wonder:

Surprisingly, the item can't be found on their site now, but the product was 1415503 1415503.jpg

Note the tiny clasp opening compared to the thickness of links - 1415503_1.jpg

I've now emailed them to ask for a prepaid label for return as it's clearly 'not fit for purpose'!

Apparently TJC don't do prepaid labels and if I want a refund for my return postage, I've been advised the following:-
"However to redeem your return postage please ensure a copy of your receipt from the post office is enclosed with the item. "

How do I do that brainbox when the item will have already been taken from me BEFORE the receipt is given?:mysmilie_51: Not sure how keen the PO will be on me saying 'oh can I have that back to put the receipt in?'

And if I do manage to persuade them to let me do that, I've just posted my only proof to you...no chance of me scanning that and I'll bet my bottom dollar that if it went missing you'd be the first asking me to provide a copy of it.

Will NEVER buy from these clowns again!!!!

I have had trouble with numerous returns at TJC (all the fault of theirs due to damaged items or incorrect descriptions), they don't seam to want to refund postage when its their fault either unless you fight with the not so helpful call centre after waiting some 10 minutes on an 0845 number which isn't exactly cheap when calling from a mobile phone. I think their returns policy needs looking at, certainly isn't the best!

And when you do finally get your postage back, it is in the form of a voucher which you can only use on tv auctions and online catalogue, excludes anything on sale or in the auctions ect, and you can only use one voucher at a time, which isn't impressive either. The only other alternative is for them to send a check, which i tried once but it never arrived!

Latest posts

Back