Where are the inventing geniuses ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Are we not being 'treated' to a Christmas tsv from their Santa's Beauty Inventing Department this year ? I was so looking forward to wearing a Robocop mask to wear on Christmas Day, or finding a chin hammock to wear in bed, perhaps a face strap for pinning the ears back, what about a step-in body suit that exfoliates, removes body hair and excess weight all in one go ?
So where are you sisters ???

IMG_4690.jpg

I posted this elsewhere but some genius has already invented this.

How much money has been spent to reach that conclusion?
Well £150 from me for a start. The offending product is now in the bin as I actually sold it on ebay and the buyer sent it back saying it didn't work. No **** - why did she think I was selling it :rolleyes: I would not even buy a cream cake from these ladies, it would probably be filled with shaving foam or an Emperor with no clothes on. . . .

CC

They should bring out a hair cutting gadget because they both need the straggly bits cut off their hair. I think that long hair which is “blunted” at the ends makes it look thicker and more kempt (and I’m speaking from experience as my hair is long 😉) Wispy bits at the end of people’s long hair makes me want to get the scissors out.

However, what ever gadget their TSV is, I won’t be buying it because all the past reviews on their products are enough to put anyone off.

Not sure where I read it, maybe on here, but some people were spending £400 and getting a used Dyson that had obviously been returned. Not on.

CC

Apart from giving first names, these sisters don't give anything away on their website, except a phone number and email address to contact them. No registered address, so its not easy to check on them. Come on CC deerstalkers at the ready !!!

Apart from giving first names, these sisters don't give anything away on their website, except a phone number and email address to contact them. No registered address, so its not easy to check on them. Come on CC deerstalkers at the ready !!!
🔍I've looked on Companies House site & found an address of Battramsley Lodge in Lymington. The only name available is Carolyn Rigby, could she be their mother? Anyhoo, I found the following about the property:

This was the home of Lady Anne Chichester who died 5 years ago. I wonder if the land was used for housing & the house turned into business premises because there are a number of companies with the same postcode & I'm sure that the last time we were discussing them I found an article with a photo of the sisters standing outside a beautiful old door.

Latest posts

Back