where are the product videos?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have looked at most of today's items and can't see a video for any of them. Strange, unless there has been some change to my pc settings that is not even allowing me to see there is a video, let alone try to play it.

I assumed it was because there were still teething problems with the website but, if that feature has gone permanently, it is a great shame. It was a very useful tool to have.

Don't know why I should be surprised though - I found one item on the website yesterday that was marked as being at a special price and it was 5p dearer than the normal price!

Sometimes, if you click the item photo, a separate box appears...That should show the item, ready for zooming & a tab for a video clip (if its available) :bandit:

I assumed it was because there were still teething problems with the website but, if that feature has gone permanently, it is a great shame. It was a very useful tool to have.

Don't know why I should be surprised though - I found one item on the website yesterday that was marked as being at a special price and it was 5p dearer than the normal price!
I agree, I think QVC will lose out by not having product videos, I often used to have a nose at something on video before buying something, it often helped me make my mind up and I am sure a lot of other customers feel the same,if you miss the show you have had it now, still it saves me money so perhaps not so bad

I got the Prestigio video today - - - - - >

http://www.qvcuk.com/Prestigio-8"-D...c=503016-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-503016

Click on the VIDEO tab, then the 2nd option below (with the full product name)

just tried the link............ and there isn't a video tab or not that I can see anymore. It used to be on the top of the picture didn't it but now I can't see any video tab on any product. Wonder if it is my pc settings..........but i haven't changed anything.

The VIDEOS tab is on my PC, just above the still photo of the tablet on the PHOTOS tab.

yes, that is where it has always been on my pc but now I can't see it. I looked at the camera they have been selling today and eventually found the video tab on that by pressing the zoom tab and that opened another window which then had the video tab on top of the picture. Wonder if firefox is playing up, I will have to try another browser.

Thanks for your help.

I too think they're missing out on potential sales by video clips not being available. Worse though is the absence of product listings from the previous 24 hours. Whenever I click on any show in the previous 24 hours, it always seems to default to the current hour's products.

On my wonderful Nexus 7 tablet on the qvcuk site I get the option of items from the last week and more often than not I can select all the shows including the current one.

I checked on another browser but still got the same results. I have taken a screen shot of the prestigio tablet view I have

qvc tablet.jpg QVC 2.jpg

no video tab that I can see anywhere ( usually above the picture)

and another item with the new combi zoom/video tab underneath the online picture, bottom right, which opens another window on the site.

qvc video zoom.jpg

I think I am going mad.......

Latest posts

Back