Where has Anne Dawson gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cassie99

Registered Shopper
hi where has Anne Dawson gone ?
She hasn't been on QVC for ages and her last twitter post was almost 2 months ago.....

Anne appears to work at QVC in small bursts, rather than picking up shifts left, right and centre like Jill F and Debbie... Although with the move to the South West, Debbie is now blocking her hours together more.

I dare say that its one of the reasons Anne doesn't seem to have totally left reality like some of her colleagues appear to have done.

I was actually wondering if the queen of "indeed" Chloe had done a runner?

I don't mind Ann .At least its a break from simpering Chuntley and Claire.

I used to work with people who had trips and falls .Its surprising how much it can affect your confidence.

One of the things I notice as I get older is my balance is not as great as it was and I have tripped up when walking the dog. Its a bit of a shock to the system.

Anyway I expect Ann will be back when Shes good and ready.

I don't wish her any harm and hope she recovers however I would rather she didn't return to QVC.

The only person I seem to see when I flick on to QVC at the moment is Jill Franks--maybe she is going to take an extensive break after this marathon, just hoping.

Just heard about Ann and hope she gets better soon! I don't mind listening to her and think she comes across very real and honest! :mysmilie_50:

Yes I too wish her a speedy recovery but I must admit watching her on air grates on me with her constant " you know " at the end of every comment.

I never used to like Anne at all but as things have got so bad I find her quite acceptable now!!

I like Anne and wish her well. Missing her on screen and hope she comes back soon! To my mind, she's one of the funniest presenters they've got, she doesn't have airs and graces or a massive ego to get past. No, she's not perfect, but she's better than most of the rest. I've missed out on watching lots that would have been of interest this week because of JF being on practically everything. She drives me mad and I can't watch her.

I know Ann has said in the past she cares for her brother who she has living close by.
Which can't be easy when you have had problems yourself.
Though having said that I do hope there's a nice reason Ann hasn't been seen on air.

I know how she feels just been out for a walk with my dog missed my footing on kerb went flying and landed in a rose bush.

Over the past year they seem to have gone for blocks so shows by same couple of presenters which means that for several days in a row you just can't get away from Chintley or Jill F.

I'm not sure I've ever seen JF on during the day and wonder when her husband ever sees her!

Oh Miss Molly I do hope you are ok.
:mysmilie_50:

Thanks got scratches down my left arm and body but I am OK glad I landed in the bush/garden rather than the pavement. Just goes to show how easy it is to fall over and I had not had a drink:mysmilie_48: Funny thing was when i got back up I was still holding the dogs lead and she was looking at me like I was crazy.

Thanks got scratches down my left arm and body but I am OK glad I landed in the bush/garden rather than the pavement. Just goes to show how easy it is to fall over and I had not had a drink:mysmilie_48: Funny thing was when i got back up I was still holding the dogs lead and she was looking at me like I was crazy.

Pleased to hear that.

Nice having a fury friend to make you feel like what you doing down there in middle of that prickly flower bush, silly sod.

Anne Dawson

I haven't watched a lot of QVC lately as I am currently living in Greece but when i di I have never seen her on screen .Noticed her last blog was in May just wondered if she had left or was off sick or maybe I don't watch at the right times.I use to like it when on the TV guide showed who was presenting each show so you knew wether to watch or not.

Latest posts

Back