Where have all the presenters gone lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree Marv seemed a nice person, but not a tat peddler. I also agree about the red haired Katherine, imo she has got more OTT since she had her baby. I have to mute/switch her off after a few mins.

I agree Marv seemed a nice person, but not a tat peddler. I also agree about the red haired Katherine, imo she has got more OTT since she had her baby. I have to mute/switch her off after a few mins.
She's developed a nasty case of bloaty head disease since becoming the jewellery ambassador or whatever daft title she's been given.

I couldn’t watch Marv because of her gurning and facial expressions.
Don't know her, but that's what Jodie Whittaker does as Dr Who, and she has a speech impediment too, so no idea what she is saying; not sure if it is real, or put on as her "character" portrayal?

Don't know her, but that's what Jodie Whittaker does as Dr Who, and she has a speech impediment too, so no idea what she is saying; not sure if it is real, or put on as her "character" portrayal?
Here you go:

I've never had a baby. Too scared lol. Good luck Eilidh and Katherine when the birth comes, I wish you a pain free, safe and wonderful experience.

CC x

I've never had a baby. Too scared lol. Good luck Eilidh and Katherine when the birth comes, I wish you a pain free, safe and wonderful experience.

CC x
I've had three & the best description I've heard about the experience came from Spiceworld - The Movie:

"My mum said it's like passing a block of flats complete with balconies."

I don’t think Katherine’s baby is due yet, but I think that Eilidh’s now on maternity leave.

CC x
I have a feeling Eilidh maybe due within the next week to 10 days certainly well before Christmas.

Latest posts

Back