Where have all the presenters gone lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It sure this look is what QVC viewers will go for.

Attachments

• 96205E8A-CEF9-4362-963C-33DAA9313B69.jpeg
    96205E8A-CEF9-4362-963C-33DAA9313B69.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 479
If she is a new presenter it just shows how downhill QVC are going if they can only employ people who pose online like that. I’m no prude but it looks as though another egotist will be joining the ”team.” 🙄

DF said there’s a pod cast coming out start of this next week about the newbies.
I don’t know anything about them or when they are produced for viewing, I guess someone here may know more.

It sure this look is what QVC viewers will go for.
Unfortunately the bottom of the barrel has now been reached,along with the bad apples 🍎 that have been their far to long.
We can only hope the freeloading habits from the older presenters don’t influence them to much.
But I doubt they will last long,as surely QVC cannot condone this sort of behaviour. It certainly isn‘t the sort of thing QVC should be turning a blind eye to,afterall the image of the company should be more important😂

Yes, it's like most of the ads on tv now, they think the more we're shouted and screeched at, the more we take notice of them.
My mute button gets a lot of use when the ads come on.

So true ! One in particular gets the big switch off - some large bloke with a beard, in a car, starts rapping and banging the steering wheel - dear God I don't even know what the product is, but off it goes. I don't like to be shouted and screamed at.

Latest posts

Back