where have I been ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Abbie Horne on 'again' ! with the tsv, and she looks in the advanced stages of pregnancy. Well, I knew she has been wearing fluorescent tent dresses, but (and don't groan) I thought it was because she was having trouble losing baby weight from her last baby :rolleyes:. Now I see that's clearly not the reason. So what number is this then ? 5 ???? - or it seems like it.

Well, talking about where have I been?... I saw Lee Hohbein this morning showing some B&O earphones. He was wearing a floral shirt and looked and sounded really "camp". I checked out his fb page and yep!!! I know it doesn't matter in the slightest, but I had absolutely no idea he was gay - absolutely no idea. However, I remember back in the 70's not even realising that the village people were gay!

Abbie Horne on 'again' ! with the tsv, and she looks in the advanced stages of pregnancy. Well, I knew she has been wearing fluorescent tent dresses, but (and don't groan) I thought it was because she was having trouble losing baby weight from her last baby :rolleyes:. Now I see that's clearly not the reason. So what number is this then ? 5 ???? - or it seems like it.
Number three, this one's a boy & due this month.

Well, talking about where have I been?... I saw Lee Hohbein this morning showing some B&O earphones. He was wearing a floral shirt and looked and sounded really "camp". I checked out his fb page and yep!!! I know it doesn't matter in the slightest, but I had absolutely no idea he was gay - absolutely no idea. However, I remember back in the 70's not even realising that the village people were gay!
There are gay presenters as well.

Number three, this one's a boy & due this month.
Three hours sleep Monday night following being on in the midnight hour Monday morning and then up early with her two girls then the morning show.
Midnight TSV launch this morning and a night in a hotel.
Think the baby boy due maybe within the next week or two 🤪

Are they ????? ;)

It doesn't matter, but if you're observant, you can't help noticing people's traits.

Plus one model.
And about ten percent of the population

I think one or two of them weren't gay.
Which ones? The policeman, the fireman?

Well, they must all be under 5 then, as it seems to me she is permanently pregnant.
Maybe they were waiting for a boy and have stopped now. I think she'll look heavy without being pregnant. We'll see and take note.

I didn't notice Abbi was pregnant again :oops: Must be because I don't watch her much as her gushing over that Dyson does my head in, as does her faux "expertise".

CC

Latest posts

Back