where have they gone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bullseyejohn

Registered Shopper
just back on the Forum , where have the regular
presenters gone from Creat and Craft , Dean , Loen and her husband

The original C&C were bought by The Craft Store/Hochanda a few months ago. They kept the C&C name. They then had far too many staff. Loen, Andy and Dean all decided to leave and are working (freelance) on other shopping channels. Dave Bradford was freelance so wasn’t taken on by the new C&C. He’s now on a new channel Hobbycraft which is where Crafters Companion and Hunkydory are.

The original C&C were bought by The Craft Store/Hochanda a few months ago. They kept the C&C name. They then had far too many staff. Loen, Andy and Dean all decided to leave and are working (freelance) on other shopping channels. Dave Bradford was freelance so wasn’t taken on by the new C&C. He’s now on a new channel Hobbycraft which is where Crafters Companion and Hunkydory are.
Sorry it’s Hobbymaker not Hobbycraft!

Dean is doing shifts on Ideal World. Andy Love has now been taken on by Hobbymaker to work behind the scenes.

Martyn, Nigel, Dan, Charlie I think are the only ones who are still with the new company I think. Dawn Wheeler is not on so much now.
Matt moved across but then left. Dawn Wheeler was ill for a while but is better now and has been in this week. Angela was freelance and I’ve seen her on Ideal a couple of times.

I'm not happy with it now. The only good thing is the programmes are on for an hour, so at least we know where we are and when things are starting. I think its far too much like Hochanda (The Craft Channel) even the adverts they insist on sticking on. I seldom watch it anymore!

I'm not happy with it now. The only good thing is the programmes are on for an hour, so at least we know where we are and when things are starting. I think its far too much like Hochanda (The Craft Channel) even the adverts they insist on sticking on. I seldom watch it anymore!
I think it was a bad move to keep the C&C name. People are expecting it to be the old C&C. I watched both channels so haven’t noticed much difference and am enjoying the shows.

Latest posts

Back