Where's Mally?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
No - not a beauty version of the frequently hilaire children's book. But merely a quick Q for any eagle eared forum members.

Mally was supposed to be on today and tomorrow - but the shows seem to have been cancelled. There's nowt on her twitter feed or facebook page about a no show.

It's no biggy, just nosily curious - but she does always cheer me up when she's on. Hope all is ok in the gorgois world of Mally

I checked out Mally's Facebook page Cavegirl and she's staying at QVC, thankfully. Here's what she said,

'My Loves!!! We had a schedule change!!! I will be there next month...so sorry for the confusion!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! XXX'

I'd miss her good humour too and I just love her mascara as it stays put!

Bless thee, Calvin. Thanks for that. Will look forward to her visit next month - at least Laura Geller is hopefully still on over the weekend!

I'll be looking forward to next month too. Mally was the one thing that I'd been looking forward to and was quite disappointed to see it had been replaced with BE (which I can't stand).

At least I was able to get a thrill from seeing Craig in bed with the Poke-it woman from Nothern Shites *yawn* :D

I think she may not have come because of the warnings about terrorist threats. What a shame.

:hi: I wondered what had happened. I set all these Mally hours to record and they just vanished! I thought the Universe was tryinbg to tell me something about the amount of Mally make up I've bought! :giggle:

I'll be looking forward to next month too. Mally was the one thing that I'd been looking forward to and was quite disappointed to see it had been replaced with BE (which I can't stand).

At least I was able to get a thrill from seeing Craig in bed with the Poke-it woman from Nothern Shites *yawn* :D

HILARIOUS - Can't stop laughing the tears are rolling down my eyes, first time I've laughed since i broke my ankle 2 months ago.

I bought the Northern Shites had to send it back, the sheen washed off in the first wash, then it went bobbly had to send it back

Still laughing
:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Latest posts

Back