Which presenters like/dislike their colleagues?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I was wondering if any of the presenters don't get on with any others at QVC and which are good friends? (You can tell we're in lockdown still and I'm bored!)

I know that Ali Keenan is good friends with Charlie & Kathy Tayler but I don't know about the others. In the studio it's always 'the lovely so-and-so is up next with....' but when is it false?

Get your thinking caps on, I'm curious lol :-D

Possibly the originals ones have a history whereas the new ones are in a separate tribe. Think Jill F is like a butterfly flitting between them.

You often hear them saying if their schedules don’t coincide they may not see each other for months and latterly some seem to do only daytime and others evenings whereas years ago everyone seemed to do a bit of both. I can’t recall seeing JF do much daytime shows so I wonder what she does all day:unsure:

The yummy mummy and doting grannies may be in competition with each other!

Probably like ever other workplace there are cliques.

I remember someone from Q backstage crew getting married the video was up on here and JF was there. I thought oh she must be popular with the camera crew etc to get an invite to the wedding. Also, she seems to be mates with some of the guest presenters before lockdown mentions of meetups for lunch etc. I will say she works out relaxes and walks the dogs during the day.

AY used to go riding with some of the models and they used to chat about it.

They share dressing rooms so imagine whoever they share with they must get on with.

I would imagine that there's not a lot of sharing going on now. And there's probably a deep cleaning gone on in the dressing rooms, - thats if dressing rooms are used at all They may do hair and make up at home and change in the ladies.

On the subject of Chloe, why does she always wear black leggings?

Bit macho. I only saw her on air once in a dress with high heels and it was transformic ! she actually looked lovely, so there can only be one reason why she persists with the masculine / half rocker look.

On the subject of Chloe, why does she always wear black leggings?
They really don't do her any favours at all. I can only assume her ego makes her see lovely long slender legs in the mirror :unsure:

I didn't used to mind Charlie, as he seemed to have a reasonably good sense of humour. But then he said on one tech show as it was finishing "ahhhhh, I love you Lee" referring to the tech (non)expert Hohbein. That cemented my disliking of Charlie if that is the kind of person he loves!

Many years ago I remember Charlie saying that Jill franks was a godmother to one of his children.

Claire is friends with Ali K and Kathy T. Saw pics of there all together on there blogs. Before meet the presenters changed format.

Jilly shares a dressing room or use to with Alison Young. They are good friends. One of them said there dressing room was a tip. As they are both messy. Whether this was a joke I don't know.

Chloe is always in trousers. Never seen her in a dress or a skirt. She is good friends with Jackie k. I think they started together??

I remember the above as I saw it on there blogs before they changed it xxx

I’m no beauty expert but I itch to do something with her eyebrows every time I see her. she seems to favour the massive cold shoulder tops (soooo 2018] and she is in the same presenting school as Abbi tech, Ann Dorrington and Jill Gauntlet so all in all not my favourite either.

I think the only ones who spend a lot of time with each other are Ali K and Kathy Tayler. The rest of them I'm not convinced would choose to spend a lot of time in each others' company. Too many egos for true friendship, IMO.

I know they keep saying that they aren't on commission but it must be factored in which could cause the green eyed monster with AY who gets all the extremely popular high profit beauty shows.

They’re not on commission, with the website it would be hard to tell which presenter, if any, influences a sale because you can order anytime not just when a presenter is hard selling for their life. Alison Young is the “qualified” beauty expert, she tells us, and that’s why she gets her pick of the beauty TSVs, they even changed the time TSVs were launched so she didn’t have to hang round till midnight, she’s definitely got the most pull at QVC along with Queen Julia.

They’re not on commission, with the website it would be hard to tell which presenter, if any, influences a sale because you can order anytime not just when a presenter is hard selling for their life. Alison Young is the “qualified” beauty expert, she tells us, and that’s why she gets her pick of the beauty TSVs, they even changed the time TSVs were launched so she didn’t have to hang round till midnight, she’s definitely got the most pull at QVC along with Queen Julia.
I agree about who has the most clout...but I'd add Debbie Flint. It's the only way I can rationalise all the shameless plugging of all her side hustles which have always gone completely unchecked.

Many years ago I remember Charlie saying that Jill franks was a godmother to one of his children.

Claire is friends with Ali K and Kathy T. Saw pics of there all together on there blogs. Before meet the presenters changed format.

Jilly shares a dressing room or use to with Alison Young. They are good friends. One of them said there dressing room was a tip. As they are both messy. Whether this was a joke I don't know.

Chloe is always in trousers. Never seen her in a dress or a skirt. She is good friends with Jackie k. I think they started together??

I remember the above as I saw it on there blogs before they changed it xxx

Donna 255 found this in 2012!

Latest posts

Back