Which presenters will be doing this after Ideal World goes belly up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Shocking. It's why I hate shopping channels. They prey on vulnerable people. and it angers me. Just like doorstep sakesmen these TV channels have direct access to people's homes and it is easy for them to extract cash and give them **** in return.

"You need a four hundred pound heater..."

But surely they won't go under yet. Every time I switch over "the phone lines are going crazy" "it is mental" blah blah blah...

Of course, they could be lying.

In my very humble opinion, there can only be, and I say this in all honesty, that for me personally, there can be just one, and yes, only one presenter who I would absolutely love to make a return to shopping TV It is of course, the one, the only one who can rescue Ideal World (Ideal? I don't think so!) is Guy Keane.
Out of all the schlocks, he told it like it was!
Where are you Guy? Please come back and save us from all the other ex bid mob. We need you! Ideal World (Ideal? I don't think so), needs you, but more importantly YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU! :mysmilie_8:

Yes! Bring back Sir Guy of Milton Kean! A superb solution, Dace!

Maybe they could have their own range of high interest high street retailers similar to Brighthouse or Perfecthome and still get away with conning the public and selling overpriced goods to the unsuspecting public.

Just imagine a plastic bonded leather recliner £999.99 with 70% interest and free platinum delivery whatever that means and you still have to put it together.

Never fear - If they are struggling they can always torch the place for the insurance money (again)

In my very humble opinion, there can only be, and I say this in all honesty, that for me personally, there can be just one, and yes, only one presenter who I would absolutely love to make a return to shopping TV It is of course, the one, the only one who can rescue Ideal World (Ideal? I don't think so!) is Guy Keane.
Out of all the schlocks, he told it like it was!
Where are you Guy? Please come back and save us from all the other ex bid mob. We need you! Ideal World (Ideal? I don't think so), needs you, but more importantly YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU! :mysmilie_8:

We should start a petition demanding a return of the Legend that was Guy Keane!

Latest posts

Back