• Yummy mummy

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Retail addicted

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Greg

Registered Shopper
What type of QVC shopper are you?

By the way, a 'bin lid' is a shopper who willingly hands over their credit/debit card and allows QVC to open their 'bin lid' to throw any trash in it.

I would have to say I'm a recovering addict, which sounds dreadful, but is a positive step in the right direction.

I'm hoping to edge towards critical and discerning shopper.

My purchases, although few and far between these days are generally Wine Assisted ! :mysmilie_19:

I went for Retail, but really also a big bargain hunter(if I can get on Ebay I will get it on Ebay), at the same I will walk into a department store and pay full price if I really want.

My purchases, although few and far between these days are generally Wine Assisted ! :mysmilie_19:

Ah yes. Come on now. Who has received a parcel, wonders what it is, opened it and thought WTF??? It's a pilates machine, multi garden tool when you have no garden, bizarre oven gloves (or similar :mysmilie_17:) Check the time ordered, ah yes, way after wine o'clock. Tut tut, thought it was just me.

CC

A savvy shopper who looks for free p and p, lower prices, more choice and a discount code. Sadly QVC never fits the bill.
My days as a QVC customer are well and truly over.

I don't buy much from them these days so I'm getting closer to my goal of being an ex QVC customer!

Recovering Shopaholic but seriously only buy when I need something now!

Huge market out there which offers me next day delivery free of charge and I can pick it up at my local shop if necessary! Perfect :mysmilie_8:

None of the above.I am no longer a QVC shopper.However ,I was once on the slippery slope to addiction until they gave me c*** service. Instant sobriety.

None of those apply to me. I buy relatively rarely now, I've bought 3 things this year. Lots of stuff is cheaper/better/delivered faster from elsewhere, but there's the odd thing you really can't get elsewhere. I give them minimal business as the customer service is so shocking and the p&p ridiculous, but won't miss out on the odd great offer.

Latest posts

Back