Who are the presenters on Bid and Price right now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're both awful.

Good grief, has everyone gone on their summer holidays!?

Price-Drop has Simon 'hyperventilating' Davies. Bid has BOD (aka Justin Hazell) who usually works on Price-Drop.

Both presenters are exciting and dynamic.

Congratulations to Steve Macdonald lite aka Bod on his promotion to Bid Tv. :wave:

Congratulations to Steve Macdonald lite aka Bod on his promotion to Bid Tv. :wave:

BOD is talking about the make up and make up brushes he buys that he uses for work, I couldn't quite picture him at the counter of Boots asking for foundation!

Price-Drop has Simon 'hyperventilating' Davies. Bid has BOD (aka Justin Hazell) who usually works on Price-Drop.

Both presenters are exciting and dynamic.

Haha. I've never seen them before, but goodness they're really not any good. The grey haired guy is liked a slighly more masculine and slightly more irritating Guy Kean.

Haha. I've never seen them before, but goodness they're really not any good. The grey haired guy is liked a slighly more masculine and slightly more irritating Guy Kean.

BOD and Simon both usually appear on Price-Drop, which is akin to a football club's reserve team where the second rate talent are banished to :giggle:

Price Drop is like Liverpool Football Club, a once great institution in decline with only one real world class star Stephen Gerrard aka Steve Macdonald

Bidtv new presenters (excluding these two on now) are dreadful I'm afraid.

they should have hired you Adam

One of the major downsides of everything is Justin is the new exact replica of what they now want (and to a certain extent need) in a presenter....

accurate

compliant

and very very very dull and never likely to even make anything near a breach of even the forum rules let alone the asa

Price Drop is like Liverpool Football Club, a once great institution in decline with only one real world class star Stephen Gerrard aka Steve Macdonald

I don't much about soccer but don't forget Lisa Brash, she's has to be one of the Price-Drop's major players, she is in the art world.

Last edited:
they should have hired you Adam

One of the major downsides of everything is Justin is the new exact replica of what they now want (and to a certain extent need) in a presenter....

accurate

compliant

and very very very dull and never likely to even make anything near a breach of even the forum rules let alone the asa

You're right - he was astonishingly boring.

But I don't agree with you - someone like Andy Hodgson is able to be accurate and compliant as well as being entertaining.

You're right - he was astonishingly boring.

But I don't agree with you - someone like Andy Hodgson is able to be accurate and compliant as well as being entertaining.

BOD has special deals right now and says 'Phone Me, It's A Fiver'. He's being quite exciting tonight, by his standards.

It's just a pity the merchandise is crap otherwise i'd give him call. Later he has a delightful vase detailed with a peacock, and a zebra print bed set.

Last edited:
Do you think that Bod is the ultimate fake brand? The way they pass off a Christin Lars watch as Giorgio Armani maybe they think we won't notice if they put a bald headed presenter with Yolisa and we will think it's Steve:giggle:

This is definitely one for the ASA, I think it's their most serious breach yet!

I forgot to mention yesterday that I heard Bod selling a set of two duvet covers and extolling the fact they were 100% polyester therefore really easy to care for - I mean he should know lol! Although he should have said something like - "You won't need to bother washing these, they'd have fallen apart long before then!"

Do you think that Bod is the ultimate fake brand? The way they pass off a Christin Lars watch as Giorgio Armani maybe they think we won't notice if they put a bald headed presenter with Yolisa and we will think it's Steve:giggle:

This is definitely one for the ASA, I think it's their most serious breach yet!

He even summoned Yolisa with Steve's trademark chant 'Yo-Li-Saaaaaaaaaa'.

It didn't really work, but at least he tried.

Latest posts

Back