Who DO we like then??!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sausage

Registered Shopper
Well, we are all vocal on who we DON'T like so how about who we DO?
For me its Kathy Taylor and Debbie Greenwood they seem to be normal women (ok so prob have a 2nd home so, not that normal! ) who don't have massive ego's or irritating repetative phrases "amaaaazing" " literally"!
So, how about you? or do you find them all irritating :blush::star:

Julia is my favourite presenter, she is very knowledgeable about all products and I like her presenting style. I also like Ali Keenan, I hope she's well enough to come back soon.

Julia is my favourite presenter, she is very knowledgeable about all products and I like her presenting style. I also like Ali Keenan, I hope she's well enough to come back soon.

You're brave coming out as a Joolya fan.
I like her too. There I've said it.:blush:

I like Charlie
I know he's not everyones cup of tea but I like the soft voice and cheeky smile .

I'm a lot more tolerant these days perhaps the chemo has lessened my senses but there's only a few that annoy me at times, usually when they are full of themselves.

I don't think any of them REALLY irritating, i do think JR is a lovely looking lady but, i think she comes across as a bit full of herself, which makes it hard to watch some times, Charlie when he's on full smarm alert and Simon's chest hair is pretty off putting but, not enough to turn off!! what can i say i'm easily pleased (or else i wouldn't have stayed married for 18 years he he!)

i like them all. to different degrees. i think we all do really. even the ones i dont like i like slagging off. its a hobby init.

Alison Keenan-very professional and informative

Kathy Taylor-very natural and not up herself

Debbie Greenwood-quite funny and not as full of guff as most of the others.

Difficult to say as I normally put myself into a state of semi-unconsciousness while I'm watching. I guess it would be Kathy Taylor, I agree she is the most natural.

I like Kathy & Simon, because they're both just so nice, and Debbie Greenwood & Alison Young because they make me laugh.

Kathy & Pipa, my two favourites.

Debbie Greenwood must have missed her calling, she could have been a writer because her blogs are hilarious.

Clare:blush: I know some others find her silly but I do like her. Debbie as well & Ali K who I have always liked.

Ae for the men. Bit thin on the ground here but it would have to be Dale

Latest posts

Back