Who has been in the Dressing Up Box - Kathy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I don't watch Kathy's "Style" show or many that she presents really as I get frustrated listening to her stuttering through her words. However this morning when going through the channels I happened to see part of her show. Kathy, what a jumble - the animal print pants and awful boots, the crumpled up top, what a mess. Standing next to the model wearing the trousers didn't help. In my opinion they didn't look brilliant on her but when you are that much taller things look better. Kathy, you need a stylist. Why did they let her go on air looking like that - it wasn't April lst.

I didn't see that show but did see her on the luchtime show and thought she looked lovely much better than she has looked in a long time. Her hair looked freshly cut and styled and her makeup looked pretty.

Her hair did look good as did her make up.But the clothes ugh ,mostly Kim and Co.I watched a Kim show later and I think she has lost the plot and run out of ideas.......

Gaudy animal prints and large flowery prints are not appealing.Ihave bought Kim's clothes in the past but Oh dear ,not now.

Can't complain about Kathy as I feel she is one of the normal likeable presenters. Talking about Kim & Co clothes Turandot I have never bought any because they remind me of the crimpolene frocks that were around in my youth.

I agree, Kathy looked like a lot of an age group who try to be fashionable and younger in dress outlook, but somehow miss the mark. The leopard print trousers should only be worn in the dark, but it was the black cami, that was clearly 2 sizes too small for her as it was pulled so tight around her middle, and shows how these items are made far too long in the body as it was wrinkled up from the bottom. Topped with an ageing long cardigan and it looked a total mish mash.

Wasn't the cami she was wearing one of SkinnyTees?! Proof if it was needed that one size doesn't fit many as they kept saying. Kathy's hair looked lovely today. The cardi might have been OK with jeans and a long sleeved top.

I only had the show on in the background and, apart from what Kathy had on, the stripey jacket thing that caught my eye - and not in a good way - looked as though it was the leftovers from a house clearance that get dumped in the local charity shop. When I took a closer look it turned out to be a Yong Kim monstrosity priced at £165 (plus P&P) Egads! :O Dour and horrible clothes throughout the show. and QVC! Do their buyers have any real fashion sense? And why does everything have to look so sombre and depressing just because it's Autumn? I hope I'm not offending anyone but who does buy this stuff? And at such crazy prices!

They are always spouting how much stretch items have and that you shouldn't worry too much about sizing because it has loads of elastene and loads of stretch. Things that stretch rebound back again! If you are a size 26 and do happen to stretch a size l4 onto your body then you would look like an overstuffed sausage or worse and probably have a hell of a job getting it off again. They do talk to us as though we are idiots a lot of the time.

Latest posts

Back