why do they show trailers for stuff they don't have

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnieb

Registered Shopper
31/8
just seen the electric salt/pepper mill advertised, went online to buy, only to find its out of stock. WHY DO THEY DO THAT???

I could be wrong but I thought it was now illegal to advertise something that isnt in stock!

I could be wrong but I thought it was now illegal to advertise something that isnt in stock!

They certainly spend a lot of time, particularly during craft shows, saying they're not allowed to keep on talking about things that are sold out.

They advertise what they 'think' are the best sellers, just so you'll be delirious with disappointmet and order something else to feed your need for retail therapy....this has never happened to me, of course!

31/8
just seen the electric salt/pepper mill advertised, went online to buy, only to find its out of stock. WHY DO THEY DO THAT???

When a product that is currently on screen shows as out of stock on-line it's often worth waiting a few mins and trying again as it may pop out of someone's basket.

They've been flogging the salt & pepper mill forever. If you're desperate something similar appears from time to time in the Scotts of Stow catalogue

Latest posts

Back