Why , Oh, Why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Having "the Garden Gnome" on Sundays was bad enough...but now he is on the Q almost every day. He must be really raking in the money, flogging his garden products.
He is so annoying and I can't bear him and his "whoarrr" :doh:
I want to know why he has another presenter with him during his presentations. while he stands there like an useless ornament:mysmilie_10:

quite funny really the mont rose guy was on selling lilies and the gnome never gave him a chance to speak the guy was standing there like a lemon :mysmilie_10:

Having "the Garden Gnome" on Sundays was bad enough...but now he is on the Q almost every day. He must be really raking in the money, flogging his garden products.
He is so annoying and I can't bear him and his "whoarrr" :doh:
I want to know why he has another presenter with him during his presentations. while he stands there like an useless ornament:mysmilie_10:

Should the be useless garden ornament??

My suggestion for a new RJ product - - -

Realistic miniature versions of him to use as real garden gnomes.

They would sell like hot cakes to his millions of fans.

I might be tempted to buy one so I could stick pins in him. Horrible little man.

I also have a suggestion, plant him in the garden like they did with Victor Meldrew, stick a plant pot over his head and just forget about him..

Richard Jackson would make an ideal gormless gnome, and ironically they both do the same, just stand there doing nothing and have no purpose.

I caught the start of this programme and saw the Mont Rose guy selling lilies. No mention of the danger of the pollen to cats ........ yet again.

Read recently that garden gnomes are not so popular anymore.

Talking about earning money, some of these (if not all) presenters must really be on a high salary. I heard one of them can't recall who, say she drove 3 hours to get to work - I'll tell you now, I'd have to be paid an awful lot of money to have a 3 hour drive to and a 3 hour drive back home from work - it sure must be worth it.

Enough with the short jokes it's offensive to the vertically challenged people like me :mysmilie_865:
And puts me in the same camp as RJ:mysmilie_8:
Not that I am camp in any way :giggle:

I gave up being offended when I stopped growing at 11 lol

Talking about earning money, some of these (if not all) presenters must really be on a high salary. I heard one of them can't recall who, say she drove 3 hours to get to work - I'll tell you now, I'd have to be paid an awful lot of money to have a 3 hour drive to and a 3 hour drive back home from work - it sure must be worth it.
As I recall, Pipa lives in Warwickshire so could be her?

They didn't even demo the lawnmower yesterday.

They had it outside, all they did was start it for just a few seconds.

It is self propelled, I thought they would have at least shown how to get it moving, even if they had no grass to cut.

But NO, so another demo to add to my previous thread about USELESS DEMOS.

PS They had the man from IW demonstrating it. The make was WEBB, an old established company. Then he told us that HE owned the company, as well as HANDY, which he demos on IW.

Seems very strange to me.

The problem with the 'gnome' is that now Q have given him even more of an 'ego' by allowing him to have his 'own range' (read it as QVC range), that his taking it as carte blanche to be even more insufferable and boy his doing that to the hilt. I don't mind the gardening shows, indeed I have bought some plants from them, but it is just the way he makes jokes at the expense of the producer ('gross feeders' comes to mind), or the fact that he 'directs from the floor', I have said it before I don't know how he manages to get away with it, I can only think that it is because he thinks that because he has his own range that he can then do what he wants. No I think 'new broom' springs to mind!

Latest posts

Back