Why oh why ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't liked Flinty since she once presented a shapewear TSV and had the brass neck to suggest that the recent flood victims down south should buy some as a way to help them cheer up.
I remember that well, her best mate is the one reviewing the LG TSV, the Same one who won the auction to have tea with Joan Collins😳😳😳😳

I buy very little from QVC now, if I did the item would have to be much cheaper than from anywhere else to make up for the P&P charges.Never mind the Qurio faithful will keep them going, with the amounts some spend on P&P it will cover my Gas/electric bill.
I've cut back on buying stuff that I don't really need, and not just because of higher bills. The exception to this is homewear in Primark. Things are so cheap and look good. I've never tried their bedding but they have nice throws, cushions, storage baskets, artificial plants, candle holders, and it doesn't break the bank! There's 2 massive branches in central London which I try to avoid🤣

I ordered the TSV earlier for Mr AE but he's been watching other gardening shows throughout the day. He asked me to put a few more of RJ's garden stuff in the basket but the postage alone will come to nearly £30!!!

Stopped us both in our tracks. Even more galling is all the items are coming directly from RJ.

QVC want to limit returns hence the postage costs for every item. They never ever automatically give you a free returns label like the vast majority of companies do. Plus they use the 60 days try it out policy to make you pay the postage costs both ways. And tell you off and threaten you with"the letter"if use it more than a few times.

I ordered the TSV earlier for Mr AE but he's been watching other gardening shows throughout the day. He asked me to put a few more of RJ's garden stuff in the basket but the postage alone will come to nearly £30!!!

Stopped us both in our tracks. Even more galling is all the items are coming directly from RJ.
I go to Homebase, B&Q or WILKO excellent VFM and they do superb plants and shrubs at keen prices. I also know how to sow loads from seeds and cuttings for bedding. QVC gardening has to be the most expensive way of gardening on the planet

Just received primulas from plants to garden and found them all over the inside of box not well packed to take care of the throwing about they get on transit puts you off post plants
Considering the prices charged you would have thought they would at least get the packaging right. Its all about profit. You can buy plants correctly packed in perfect condition through the post. But thats time and packaging materials you will have to pay a premium for. The whole point of the daft prices charged, By the way if anyone wants any T&M plants they usually only charge one lot of postage if you buy from them direct. Buying from QVc means ridiculous costs for each and every product.

Evri or Hermes classed their couriers as independent hence the 50p per parcel delivered.

I have always said QVC make money from the post and packing. So of course they will go for the cheapest ever. Now my Evri man is really great and the Hermes women who used to come to me always fantastic. Perhaps I am lucky.

But, as candycane said unless thousands stop shopping with QVC nothing will change.. he
My delivery people are excellent too. Even to the point of posting on our village community FB page! if there’s a problem. One woman posted to say she’d gone into premature labour but not to worry, her hubby would get the parcels out to us in the next couple of days. He DID !

These days I find Ms Flint is a parody of herself. I can’t be embarrassed for her as it seems her performance is either as good or better than her peers’; or management has no control. Neither scenarios predict an escape from her presentation style anytime soon.
I am always in disbelief when she says that, just spend another £70 to save £2 on postage.

She’s now saying because the auto delivery on the TSV has sold out, just buy two sets now, and save on the postage. I don’t understand all this buying shower gels in industrial quantities, how can you get through all that? I shower every day, and a bottle lasts me for months.

She’s now saying because the auto delivery on the TSV has sold out, just buy two sets now, and save on the postage. I don’t understand all this buying shower gels in industrial quantities, how can you get through all that? I shower every day, and a bottle lasts me for months.
She should insist some of her co-presenters buy two,or better still give one of her freebies away to one in particular 🚿

Latest posts

Back