Why QVC ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
One thing has always bamboozled me ahout this Forum. Why is it there are always more members in the QVC site, than all the others put together ? Is it because the other channels are poor in comparison, or what ? Either way, I am just glad to be able to read the different threads on the channels, as by and large, I know I will pick up hints on what and what not to buy, from unbiased people, who have no connection ( I think ) with the various channels. Plus there is always the leg pulling that goes on between the members! Thanks everyone.

I don't really watch any of the other channels except for brief forays into Ideal World occasionally so that's why its the QVC board mostly for me.

Same here. QVC sells stuff I want. Ideal World is good for a laugh and as we only have a Freeview box, all the jewellery channels are out of reach.

The only channel that was going to give them a run for thier money was pulled by the parent company.

QVC are a giant, effective marketing machine!

Seriously I did look at a couple of other channels in the early days but they were so much more amateur to watch and didn't sell the brands I wanted so I stopped even bothering.

However, negative we become about QVC there is no getting away from the fact that they are slick and cleverly avoid much of the tacky shopping channel style most of the time.

QVC also for me is really the only channel I have bought off on a regular basis - none of the other channels have decent products. Have bought one or two items from IW but that was a while ago - now they only seem to sell 4 products - the Sat Nav, Karcher, some Craft Stuff and not forgetting the infamous Fleaflots!

QVC also for me is really the only channel I have bought off on a regular basis - none of the other channels have decent products. Have bought one or two items from IW but that was a while ago - now they only seem to sell 4 products - the Sat Nav, Karcher, some Craft Stuff and not forgetting the infamous Fleaflots!

Some people ;) actually like Fleaflots! :D

I only really like watching QVC as in shopping of the tv, so I tend to like to look in there really as thats the main one that interests me out the whole forum.

I never watch the other shopping channels apart from IW and Create & Craft sometimes, so I never visit the other threads.

qvc is the best shopping channel and i will never buy from any other. qvc sell some fantastic stuff beauty and jewellery they have it down to a t.

Latest posts

Back