why the sky channel change this Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't understand why bid is moving to price drop channel and vice a versa this Friday at 10..... Thoughts !!

I'd guess because Price Drop has a better placing on the EPG, it's on the first page near to QVC and Ideal World.

Bid is currently right at the bottom of the second page straddled by obscure channels The Boutique and Jewellery Maker.

And maybe making Bid more prominent will be handy if Price Drop is dumped!

They might as well make sky 654 into a +1 channel as there's always stock left over after the ever present clock!:mysmilie_59:

Schlock will be last man standing at this rate

I wonder if a Schlock chat show could have legs? Schlocko could lend on Shiny's A List celebrity contacts and invite them in to discuss their beauty secrets.

Maybe first up could be Patsy Palmer or perhaps The McCutcheon?

I wonder if a Schlock chat show could have legs? Schlocko could lend on Shiny's A List celebrity contacts and invite them in to discuss their beauty secrets.

Maybe first up could be Patsy Palmer or perhaps The McCutcheon?

I think it could work wonderfully but I wonder why they don't go into business together. With the wealth of their expertise and business/client contacts, they could really make a small fortune.

I would say the future looked rosy but in this case it's SHINY!

I think it could work wonderfully but I wonder why they don't go into business together. With the wealth of their expertise and business/client contacts, they could really make a small fortune.

I would say the future looked rosy but in this case it's SHINY!

Shiny Couture? It has a certain ring.

I see those two being the main attraction on the channels as beauty is surely the way to go although it's ironic that they both have faces like a bag of chisels.

They're not the best advert for a diamond mask but then again what is?

Shiny Couture? It has a certain ring.

I see those two being the main attraction on the channels as beauty is surely the way to go although it's ironic that they both have faces like a bag of chisels.

They're not the best advert for a diamond mask but then again what is?

selling one that genuinely works...

Latest posts

Back