ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
Friday - Emerald day - not interested
Saturday - Under £30 day - not interested
Sunday - Tanzanite day - not interested
Monday - Under £30 day - not interested
Talk about boring! i find myself watching less and less of TJC, why can't they just mix it up and stick to themed hours and not whole days?

Talk about boring! i find myself watching less and less of TJC, why can't they just mix it up and stick to themed hours and not whole days?

I know what you mean Gemcherub! All the 'Under' days are just boring now because it's the same items they sell every time - yawn! As for the Tanzanite Days, I would be the happiest person alive if the flipping mines ran out! :yawn:

:nod:Gemcherub I couldn't have expressed it better ! Although I love their tanzanite and ofcourse their Iliana diamonds but I really don't want to have a whole day dedicated to any particular gem or range especially the "under" days it must put a lot of people off

As for the Tanzanite Days, I would be the happiest person alive if the flipping mines ran out! :yawn:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

only another 20 years to go... or is it 25?...or 30?...50 maybe?

big yawn. Lovely (expensive) tanzanite earrings being auctioned yesterday. A mere £1k.

This is really poor marketing and I wonder why TJC do it? Surely, if somebody isn't into Tanzanite then they won't tune in for the whole day. By varying (and letting people put in requests) doesn't that attract a wider audience? I don't understand it.

I know what you mean Gemcherub! All the 'Under' days are just boring now because it's the same items they sell every time - yawn! As for the Tanzanite Days, I would be the happiest person alive if the flipping mines ran out! :yawn:

Ha ha ha! Me too, as it would at least remove temptation - especially as I'm only tempted by the really expensive stuff!

I'm really starting to wish the emerald mines would run out too! Emeralds, emeralds, diamonds, diamonds, emeralds... Oh and those awful dyed pearls...

Latest posts

Back