Will Gowing

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21102

Guest Shopper
A rare thing - I watched a QVC hour and I must say I thought Will Gowing did well presenting the Skechers TSV. He gave the details clearly, didn't mess around or interrupt the Brand Ambassador and was generally pleasant to listen to and watch. In other words, he was professional.

But maybe you think otherwise......

A rare thing - I watched a QVC hour and I must say I thought Will Gowing did well presenting the Skechers TSV. He gave the details clearly, didn't mess around or interrupt the Brand Ambassador and was generally pleasant to listen to and watch. In other words, he was professional.

But maybe you think otherwise......
I agree & have seen comments on here about his calm & professional manner. The regular male tat peddlers are hackneyed & smarmy. The majority of the female tat peddlers are under the impression that they're so wonderful they can spend the hours talking about themselves & their lives paying scant regard to the products they're supposed to flog.

I have always felt he was very underused, as AY’s lackey really. Then he did the blog and little films, but not so much now. Does he do other stuff? Work elsewhere? Anyhoo, I like him as a presenter, not that I see him very often.

Is this Will?

QVC crown Rc51e3e31dfc.jpg

I saw Will present the Skechers TSV and was actually going to post to ask if that’s a regular occurrence, because I hadn’t seen him do so much before.

He was a pleasure to watch and seems professional. Appreciated how calm he was.

I have to say, though, that I found myself wondering if he has Botox bc his forehead was so smooth!

I ended up on his instagram bc I was being nosey about his age (he turned 40yo this year), and ended up drooling over photos and videos of his and his husband’s cavapoo, Archie!

Such a gorgeous dog! And they seem like a nice couple...

I saw Will present the Skechers TSV and was actually going to post to ask if that’s a regular occurrence, because I hadn’t seen him do so much before.

I have to say, though, that I found myself wondering if he has Botox bc his forehead was so smooth!

I ended up on his instagram bc I was being nosey about his age (he turned 40yo this year), and ended up drooling over photos and videos of his and his husband’s cavapoo, Archie!

He’s swapped his regular Wednesday night 8pm Beauty Insider with Ali Young for the lead up to Christmas with the Saturday night gift show. As which it would seem the regulars don’t want a slot every Saturday night. Plus he’s been covering other absent presenters doing odd hours, usually the normal three hours in anyone day they do.

He’s swapped his regular Wednesday night 8pm Beauty Insider with Ali Young for the lead up to Christmas with the Saturday night gift show. As which it would seem the regulars don’t want a slot every Saturday night. Plus he’s been covering other absent presenters doing odd hours, usually the normal three hours in anyone day they do.
acutally they gave him the saturday night gift show cause why have him & a presenter when will can do a good job on his own (there again the presenters all do a grand job)

They are, live in Malvern & have seen them in the town many times.

Latest posts

Back