Will there be another IT Cosmetics TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

honey72

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if there'll be another IT Cosmetics TSV? I can't seem to find out. I love the CC cream that we had in the last TSV and would love to try some other products.
x

Does anyone know if there'll be another IT Cosmetics TSV? I can't seem to find out. I love the CC cream that we had in the last TSV and would love to try some other products.
x
That's what I would like to know, too. In the US they seem to have TSVs quite often.

I asked customer services last week and got a reply this Tuesday.
They said "I have checked our TV guide and we have not yet scheduled our next IT Cosmetics TSV." and just told me to keep looking at the TV guide.

They said "I have checked our TV guide and we have not yet scheduled our next IT Cosmetics TSV." and just told me to keep looking at the TV guide.

Because that is what you want to spend your valuable time doing, checking their guide. I am feeling very grumpy today.

Linda, that is the standard answer they give to everyone who asks about a brand and when a TSV or even a show is coming up.

The audience for QVC US if thousands more than on QVC UK. Tarte had endless shows and TSVs on QVC US have now cut down big time, we have more TSVs that they do now. On Leigh's facebook page loads of moaning from QVC US customers about the deals the UK are now getting and they don't

IT Cosmetics are moving more into Sephora is seems, more products coming shortly. The company has been bought out so no doubt that is the reason.

Latest posts

Back