Wimbledon 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a shame for Andy but it was a good match!

It was nice to see Andy show his emotions to all, not something he does too often, up here in Scotland we do see the real Andy more than the rest of Britain, think that is why so many don't like him, see him as a grumpy git as all they see is him on court. I did find it a pity the officials took him off before Roger finished his trip round the court showing the trophy, normally both players go off together after that.

Get a grip Busy!! :grin: He'll be back to his usual obnoxious self soon. He's always said the US Open is his fvorite tournament so if he ever wins a Slam it would probably be there anyway.

Get a grip Busy!! :grin: He'll be back to his usual obnoxious self soon. He's always said the US Open is his fvorite tournament so if he ever wins a Slam it would probably be there anyway.

Don't know what came over me for a brief second there but don't worry it's passed now! :tongue:

I think the best man won on the day - I don't think Federa is emotionless, he just holds it in check - look at Borg, he was just the same ..and in the long run I think the cool man wins. But Murray will win, I'm sure of that, maybe next year.

I think Andy has come on in leaps & bounds since Lendl took over as his coach & who knows maybe next year will be his year.

I must admit I felt so sorry for him today when he struggled to keep his emotions in check & I'd say he's endeared himself to lots of people after that.

It's just such a shame that there's no real characters in the game anymore,no Nastase (you call me Mr Nastase) nor Gerulaitis (remember him?) McEnroe nor Connors.

Heck,even though Borg was quiet he made tennis compelling,I adored him.

The Ladies is the same,boring boring boring,there's not one that can keep me glued for the duration of a match yet I could sit for hours watching Navratilova,Evert,Billie Jean etc etc

Yes, they were 'heroes' Marzy.

I'm glad that John McEnroe & Boris Becker are still around. They are superb commentators. The matches they were commentating on were my preferred matches.

Yes, they were 'heroes' Marzy.

I'm glad that John McEnroe & Boris Becker are still around. They are superb commentators. The matches they were commentating on were my preferred matches.

I love John and Boris too but I adore Andrew Castle! Anyone else find Greg Rusedski just a tad boring.......:sleepy:

So did I Mam even though all my favourites fell by the wayside sigh

I especially enjoyed this thread though!
You've all been good fun & I looked forward to checking in each day
Spiffing ...what!

I love John and Boris too but I adore Andrew Castle!
Ooh yes Andrew Castle, yum. :tongue: Have a gander at this Busy, and all the other AC fans. :happy:

Andrew Castle Calender Photo.jpg

P.S. He did it for a charity calender some years back, not a gay mag. :grin:

Missed my Wimbledon "fix" today
No excuses so I had to show the Dyson the carpet

Latest posts

Back