Wimbledon!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is one of the most exciting semis in years. I know they are professionals but both players look exhausted, especially Del Potro but he's putting up a great fight.

This is one of the most exciting semis in years. I know they are professionals but both players look exhausted, especially Del Potro but he's putting up a great fight.

I just hope It doesn't effect the winner of this in the final

One of my colleagues won seats in the ballot to the Andy Murray Semi-Final so is there right now!!!

I can't believe that Andy's opponent has been moaning about closing the roof for well over an hour when the light was perfectly acceptable.......comes across as a whinger! Mind over matter when they come back and although Andy isn't on my "favourite" players list I hope he disposes of Janowicz pretty quickly.

Janowicz has been very unsporting, talking during points etc.. and then he started to complain about the light too early!

What an amazing days tennis it was today. Djokovic v Del Potro was absolutely immense and I was glued throughout. Del Potro is my number three, after Murray & Fed, so I wanted him to win, but the fact that he lost means I can just go doolally for Andy on Sunday. Cannot wait!!

Brilliant Semi between Novak and Del Potro fantastic tennis. No offense to anyone but l'm not a Murray fan but l am so glad he won. Janowicz was awful. I felt he was trying to taunt Murray and unsettle him. What a whinger and very arrogant. From listening to the commentators it seems he has history for unsportsman like conduct.

The Quarters and the Semi Finals have all been great for me this year far more exciting than most other years when we have the same old, same old. I hope the Final is just as good. This applies to both women and men's games IMO.

Isn't Bartoli one of the most irritating players to watch, thumping the air at every opportunity? Wish Sabine could find her form as I so want her to win.

Well that was a major let down , I think the speeches went on longer than the match, I hope the mens is better 2morrow .

I have to agree.....the match was a big let down but I think the nerves got to Sabine which was such a shame considering how well she'd played during the two weeks. It seems to have been a good few years since we had an exciting Ladies Final so we have to hope to be on the edge of our seats tomorrow! May the best man win but I'm secretly hoping it will be Novak!!

I am stunned! in a very good way! Goosebumps!

on a trivial note Murray's girlfriend looks like a Pippa doll (Palitoy 1970s).

(again too much sun and too much raw emotion!)

Very well done to Andy, he played an incredible match. Some of the shots he made were unbelievable I have to say. Really was hoping for a much closer final to be honest but it was lovely to see and hear Novak so gracious in defeat.

Latest posts

Back