Wimbledon!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am stunned! in a very good way! Goosebumps!

on a trivial note Murray's girlfriend looks like a Pippa doll (Palitoy 1970s).

(again too much sun and too much raw emotion!)
I have noticed that most of the players girlfriends have a similar look they all seem to have the same hair style and petite features but I agree about Pippa (or is it Pipa Doll) lol. I don't know how they put up with the stress I think my blood pressure must have been sky high yesterday. I hope this win has silenced some of Murrays critics as he played magnificently yesterday.

The best player on the day won because Novak was not playing his best game, probably because he was still knackered after his epic battle with Del Potro in the semis which was the sublime match of the whole tournament. Murray was very lucky with his draw this year and fortunate that his nemesis Nadal was outed in the first round and Federer soon after, both carrying injuries. But that's the nature of sport, a little luck can go a long way.

Oh dear excuses, excuses. The world number one should have had an easy match in the semis he obviously was not up to it in this tournament. The best man won.

Andy Murray
Wimbledon Champion 2013

:mysmilie_378:

and also the current holder of the US Open title

:clapping:​

not forgetting Olympic gold medalist 2012

:rock:​

How much luck???????????

I think Murray has achieved everything by hard work and dedication and deserves all the success he's had. I think it's sour grapes for anyone to insinuate what he has achieved is (a bit of luck) in fact I think it's a ****** insult.

Murray played great in the final however I do agree the draw worked out every well for him and until hes forced to play nadal , Federer and Novak in the same tournament and able to beat them, theres still a question mark for me on how good he actually is , saying that if hes able to defend the usa open then that will prove his critics wrong.

Murray played great in the final however I do agree the draw worked out every well for him and until hes forced to play nadal , Federer and Novak in the same tournament and able to beat them, theres still a question mark for me on how good he actually is , saying that if hes able to defend the usa open then that will prove his critics wrong.

Yes, the draw worked out well for Andy Murray. But each of them can only play against who is in front of them and it's totally out of the players control who that is. It's only since Nadal dropped to being ranked 5 in the world that the scenario you mention has been able to happen due to the seeding system. I can understand people not liking Andy Murray, because there are players that I don't like, but he is the current holder of two grand slam titles and is ranked 2 in the world. There is no question mark over how good he is.

Exactly right Autumn. He was ****** lucky this year but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes and every player in every sport gets lucky sometimes and pulls it off. When Murray has in excess of 10 Grand Slam titles under his belt that's )when I shall say he's as good as Nadal (12) and Federer (17). Djokovic currently has 5 and he's the same age as Murray so a lot of catching up to go there as well.

Maybe, just maybe, Nadal only won the French Open this year because Murray didn't play in it. (Only a semi-serious comment btw. :wink2: )

Latest posts

Back