Win Cash Live (New name for Ring Up tv)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had a snoop around some old Bid Tv presenters Twitter accounts yesterday and shock horror, if Mr Mark Ryes isn't saying how great it is to watch Andy Hodgson and the other bloke, hint hint (pst you get us a job?) very funny though he had developed a fascination for Labour's Chukka Umuna....:giggle:

He wants to marry him haha as if :mysmilie_19:

Bet on the match result: Man U, Arsenal, Draw or Busted Balls

Who's balls would get busted? Rooney (some Granny in the stands) or Sanchez (bitten off by Luis "Fangs for the Mammaries") Suarez.

I mean, what a stupid fcuking answer that loses the channel any credibility...

The ident has a cuckoo sound. You have to be cuckoo to play anything on this channel. :mysmilie_13:

Mark Ryse is a nasty little man, he's rude and arrogant, how anyone would re hire him is anyone's guess.

WinCashLive new competition question when will WinCashLive close down

Today £1.19
Tomorrow 99p
Next Week £1.37
Next Year £2.50
Yesterday £10
Last Week £500

Get dialling now!
(Calls cost £1.53p plus your mobile operator may charge more)

WinCashLive new competition question when will WinCashLive close down

Today £1.19
Tomorrow 99p
Next Week £1.37
Next Year £2.50
Yesterday £10
Last Week £500

Get dialling now!
(Calls cost £1.53p plus your mobile operator may charge more)

I'd rather stick hot pins down my finger nails than give anything Bid related one penny.

Current question on Wincashlive website
"Will Wayne Rooney have a no.1 single in 2015":mysmilie_506:

With only 5 months left, I'm not sure on that one :smirk:

I hadn't tuned in for a few weeks, I'd forgotten all about it until ikkle Mark Ryes said he was going on it last Wednesday, so I looked in and he wasn't there cos of his throat but I must say it's as exciting as ever!!!!!!!!

Watched the advert for Win Cash Live, I was that embarrassed for them my skin crawled. I can't abide Andy Hodgson, there's a village somewhere missing its idiot..........found him! And guess what? Looks like he's still in his old Sit up (I've left out the H) Ltds studio :mysmilie_13:

I didn't realise Marina Berry was on there now, unless she was just standing in for throaty diddyman Mark Ryes

I think she must only have hair extensions for something to fiddle with, while trying to fill the three looonng minutes slot per game

Pinched this off FB

Robert: i have been watching tv for about 50 years now,your show is the most pathetic,boring,desperate,shite,money grabbing load of ballocks i have ever seen,the people who do actually deposit and play your games.are the same people who who watch jezza kyle,or/and have just come out of a mental hospital,well done.
Like · Reply · July 16

Win Cash Live Good morning Robert and congratulations on having reached 50 years of watching TV! I hope you'll celebrate your Golden TV Anniversary in style and have a lovely day. Kindest regards, Jenny from Win Cash Live

Robert: ty

Pinched this off FB

Robert: i have been watching tv for about 50 years now,your show is the most pathetic,boring,desperate,shite,money grabbing load of ballocks i have ever seen,the people who do actually deposit and play your games.are the same people who who watch jezza kyle,or/and have just come out of a mental hospital,well done.
Like · Reply · July 16

Win Cash Live Good morning Robert and congratulations on having reached 50 years of watching TV! I hope you'll celebrate your Golden TV Anniversary in style and have a lovely day. Kindest regards, Jenny from Win Cash Live

Robert: ty

Robert for Prime Minister!!

I didn't realise Marina Berry was on there now, unless she was just standing in for throaty diddyman Mark Ryes

I think she must only have hair extensions for something to fiddle with, while trying to fill the three looonng minutes slot per game

The jewellery channel have sunk low enough to higher an ex Bidder (or one of the Tatteratti as Greg would say) oh yes, Marina Berry has landed a gig there, so not only are they scraping the barrel, they're scrapping the barrel with Bid assistants!

Latest posts

Back