Winners notified

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

15rdyy0.jpg

TO SAMMI AND PEPSIDOODLE

HAVE A BRILLIANT TIME

Have a great time you two. Any chance you could ask Steve to do ladies rings in bigger sizes????

Ann

Last edited:
congratulations.jpg

Hope you both have a great time @ Coloured Rocks.

:D Wonder if they'll give you any ....freebies? Or a nice goody bag to remember the weekend by! :D

As you know Sammi was our first prize winner, sadly her friend is now unable to make it, Sammi will now be in a single room, so we have a fabulous opportunity for someone, if you are able to get to Warwickshire this weekend you are in for a treat.

We have a family room available that Sammi has asked me to offer to a forum member, this room is for 2 people so you can bring a friend or another forum member with you.

Just send me a PM first come first served and the weekend is yours, thank you once again to Sammi for this kind offer.

Steve Bennett and Tony Poole will be your Academy Tutors.

On the first day the course will commence at 11am and you will immediately begin to learn about the fascinating world of coloured gemstones. Coffee, tea and biscuits will be provided throughout the afternoon. The next morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the programme will recommence at 9:30am. A light lunch will be provided with and the course will finish around 4pm.

Gemstones covered in the two day course include: Alexandrite, Amber, Amethyst, Ametrine, Apatite, Aquamarine, Citrine, Diamond, Emerald, Garnet, Iolite, Kunzite, Kyanite, Moonstone, Morganite, Opal, Pearl, Peridot, Rubellite, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz, Tanzanite and Zircon.

INCLUDES ACCOMODATION AT THE WHITE SWAN HOTEL
You will stay at the White Swan Hotel on the High Street of the historic town of Henley in Arden. Located just four miles from our facility, this famous boutique hotel dates back to 1358.

The course takes place at our Broadcast and Design Centre in Warwickshire, located near junction 3 of the M42 and only 12 miles from Stratford upon Avon. Whilst you are here, we will provide a guided tour of our Design Facility and also our Studio.

Have a great time you two. Any chance you could ask Steve to do ladies rings in bigger sizes????

Ann

absolutely hun cos I fall into that category! mind you, many (but not all) of the rings on their site can now be resized much larger.

Graham, thanks for doing the honours. Fingers crossed some lovely forum members take up the offer.

COME ON THEN - let's be 'aving ya!

s4587.gif
Brilliant, Lyn!

Well done you!!
confettistars.gif

Look out folks .... it's goin' to be a wild and wicked weekend at the CR Acadamy!
rofl.gif

Remember the first round's on Lyn!
beer.gif

Last edited:
OMG, Sammi, Lyn and Pepsi-doodle. Congrats to all three of you but I've emailed CR and told them to think of their families and run for the hills. I've also suggested that they frisk you thoroughly on your way out and pay particular attention to underwiring.
QTg.gif

I hope you all have a wonderful time but please be gentle with Steve and Tony. Lyn, no kidnapping - promise?

Dunno Sammi, CR are emailing destructions today .... I've replied to their 'any special food requirements?' email
party00211.gif

.... and also asked for the hotel bar to be extra well-stocked (for you!) Lookin good
drinking-4.jpg
t570261-1.gif

ideasmiley.gif
Want picking up at the train station hun? PHONE ME if you do!
green.gif

It'll be lovely to meet you too pepsidoodle ... we don't have to call you that all weekend do we?
dontpanic.gif
I'm not nearly as mad in real life!
girl_crazy1.gif

A HUGE thank-you to Graham & st.com for organizing the competition
and to the guys at Coloured Rocks for offering such a FAB prize!

thank_you_00thankYou6ay.gif

Congrats to all three.....have a great time girls and we want all the gen when you come back!!!(that means ALL the gen!!):D

Latest posts

Back