Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Vionic TSV 5.jpg
    Vionic TSV 5.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 121
I got my walking / hiking boots from sports direct ... I usually get the sketchers one as they are soo warm abs comfy .. but ... I always wait for a bargain ...they are not pretty but sooo warm and comfy I swear ... there .. I’ve said it lol
Hope you are all ok xxx

Vionic Orthotic Zoey Hiker Lace Up Ankle Boot
Item Number: 187340
QVC Price £149.00
Todays Special Value Price £114.96
P&P £4.95

The Zoey Hiker Boots from Vionic are crafted from waterproof leather and feature soft faux fur cuffs and podiatrist-designed insoles with Vionic technology to help support feet and promote their natural alignment. Striking the perfect balance between comfort, durability and style, these hiker boots put a modern twist on a classic design, making them a must-have for your seasonal wardrobe.

Come rain or shine - whatever the weather, you won't have to think twice before putting these on, as their waterproof leather and chunky rubber soles with sealed seams will keep your feet dry, even when you're caught in the rain. Their soft faux fur cuffs and tongues also provide an added layer of warmth for those chilly days ahead, so they're the perfect pair for durable year-round wear!

Choose comfort - the podiatrist-designed insoles offer cushioned comfort underfoot and support for your arches, as well as promoting the natural alignment of your feet to keep you going all day long. So whether you're running errands or hiking in the countryside, you won't have to worry about staying comfortable.

A modern classic - this timeless style gives a nod to the traditional hiker boot design with its lace-up fastenings and metal eyelet and hook details, but it's updated with modern touches such as sleek side zips for easy wear, so you get the best of both worlds. They're also versatile enough to pair with any of your favourite casual outfits, whether you're wearing your favourite jeans-and-jumper combo or a pretty day dress.

Pick your perfect shade - with five on-trend colours and finishes to choose from, you're spoilt for choice to find the style that suits you best. For a cool-toned, versatile shade to match anything in your wardrobe, go for classic Black Leather or softer Charcoal Suede, or for a warm hue with an aviator feel that's perfect for the new season, select Scotch Leather or Toffee Suede. Or, if you prefer to make an elegant statement with a subtle pop of colour, choose Olive Suede.
Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size and yours isn't available, please select the size down from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Lace-up and zip fastenings
  • Outer: leather; inner: manmade, textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 3.5cm (1.4")
Colour options:

• Black Leather
  • Olive Suede
  • Charcoal Suede
  • Toffee Suede
  • Scotch Leather
All measurements are approximate

I got my walking / hiking boots from sports direct ... I usually get the sketchers one as they are soo warm abs comfy .. but ... I always wait for a bargain ...they are not pretty but sooo warm and comfy I swear ... there .. I’ve said it lol
Hope you are all ok xxx
Photo please of your sketchers please or a link to them.

I live in Vionics, I know they are expensive but medically I need the orthotic support.
I have extremely wide feet, way off the Clarke’s scale so need to size up 2-3 sizes.
I have ordered these as I’m moving back to Cornwall soon and want to do some walking, will need to build it up slowly though !

Latest posts

Back