Wish it was bye bye Chloe...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I don't want to cast aspersions, but, ..... is she 'on' something, does she take 'something' before she comes on air ??

She certainly has the demeanour of having helpers with the rapid fire talking, and this morning when on with Evie there was no stopping her, talking utter rubbish, so much so that I'm surprised she wasn't told to rein it in through her talk back system. Also if you watch her, she never stands still, hopping from one foot to the other, and very very hyper. I know that addictions are rife in the entertainment industry, and some appear to be more of a prime candidate than others.

Judging from Arsebook posts she appears to be a bit like marmite either loved or hated no in between. I don’t watch her enough to decide but she does remind me of a cross between an excitable puppy and a toddler who has overdosed on E numbers.

I don't want to cast aspersions, but, ..... is she 'on' something, does she take 'something' before she comes on air ??

She certainly has the demeanour of having helpers with the rapid fire talking, and this morning when on with Evie there was no stopping her, talking utter rubbish, so much so that I'm surprised she wasn't told to rein it in through her talk back system. Also if you watch her, she never stands still, hopping from one foot to the other, and very very hyper. I know that addictions are rife in the entertainment industry, and some appear to be more of a prime candidate than others.

The reason she hops around and talks banal rubbish, like singing songs about Mini Cheddars and declaring her love for them, is she’s just not good at her job, there are some who are natural at it and some who try way too hard and it shows. They won’t tell her to calm down through her talkback because the youngsters in the gallery are all like friends hanging out as opposed to a billion dollar retail industry, saying that, you only need to show an item on QVC and it sells, you don’t really need a presenter at all, also the gallery would never offend a presenter, especially the seasoned ones in case they refuse to go on or get them the sack. I blame the floor manager, producer and director for not informing Chloe Everton that she’s working in a shop and people need descriptions of the products and not to waste time rambling about things like pie buttys, but they’ll never do that and so it carries on, you can’t take the girl out of Bid Tv.......... A lot may like her but I find her aggressive, not remotely likeable and very immature.

The reason she hops around and talks banal rubbish, like singing songs about Mini Cheddars and declaring her love for them, is she’s just not good at her job, there are some who are natural at it and some who try way too hard and it shows. They won’t tell her to calm down through her talkback because the youngsters in the gallery are all like friends hanging out as opposed to a billion dollar retail industry, saying that, you only need to show an item on QVC and it sells, you don’t really need a presenter at all, also the gallery would never offend a presenter, especially the seasoned ones in case they refuse to go on or get them the sack. I blame the floor manager, producer and director for not informing Chloe Everton that she’s working in a shop and people need descriptions of the products and not to waste time rambling about things like pie buttys, but they’ll never do that and so it carries on, you can’t take the girl out of Bid Tv.......... A lot may like her but I find her aggressive, not remotely likeable and very immature.

Well said Shoppy, but what a sad situation it is that there doesn't appear to be anyone in charge who will rein her in. Its been mentioned before, but she got the push from Sky Sports, and on her current performance its understandable why.

Well said Shoppy, but what a sad situation it is that there doesn't appear to be anyone in charge who will rein her in. Its been mentioned before, but she got the push from Sky Sports, and on her current performance its understandable why.

Thanks b, you’re right Sky Sports have higher standards than QVC, Chloe Everton just couldn’t control herself as we know she does love to giggle at any mention of “balls” and “length” she nearly exploded her first hour with Bibi Bijoux............very immature. 🥱

Yeah she was going on about droopy things in the morning and trying to do an ooer missus moment - Evie swiftly moved on. I'm not mad keen on Evie but she did a very good job steering the show that she was on with CE.

CC

I find Chloe really irritating. She can't keep still, doesn't say anything useful or relevant and why oh why does she have her mouth open in every photograph she posts on her blog. In the last one you could see her fillings!

I find Chloe really irritating. She can't keep still, doesn't say anything useful or relevant and why oh why does she have her mouth open in every photograph she posts on her blog. In the last one you could see her fillings!

I agree, I can’t stand to watch her for more than half a minute, and it’s only that long because I’m rooted to the spot with bewilderment at how truly awful she is at her job while going off topic with the most banal ramblings I’ve ever heard come out of a shop assistants gob, then I come to and able to press the remote, quickly over the channel goes.

Forever looking at herself in the Monitor

I am afraid I’m in agreement with those who either find her so irritating or think she has one of those windy keys in her back that someone turns tight just before she goes on air. I don’t know anything about her personality off air, or her attitude off air obviously, but I find her so annoying to the point that I have switch over.

Latest posts

Back