Wonderful Service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
I like to give credit where credit is due. I bought a watch at a ridiculously cheap price considering it was Silver with Pearls and Amethysts and white Topaz. I placed it in my jewellery box ( a Rockstv jewellery box) and I decided to wear it and remove the plastic thing that stops it wasting battery before first using it , after setting the time I placed it on my arm to find sometime later that it was not working properly. After a quick phone call to the very helpful Katherine at Rockstv I returned the watch and it was returned back to me working etc 2 days later. Well for me that was excellant service from Rockstv .
I had actually received the watch at the end of July but there was no argument about the fact I had the item well over the 30 days.
Thank you Rockstv for sorting this so quickly as you have with all my queries and problems. :ANYWORD:

Yes that is good service,nice to see something positive about this company.

Rocks TV customer service is absolutely amazing. The personal service combined with the interactive online chat, really do make it like popping into your local shop where you know the staff.

Keep it up, Rocks!

Yes they do seem to be good at the CS and I only hope that this doesn't fail over time or with more people shopping with them, as other channels have done.

Keep it up Rocks TV :1:

I got my first order delivered this week and I wondered why the pakcage was so heavy. Opened it up to find my peice of jewellery and a book by Steve Bennett in the parcel. Was chuffed to bits.:1:

I got my first order delivered this week and I wondered why the pakcage was so heavy. Opened it up to find my peice of jewellery and a book by Steve Bennett in the parcel. Was chuffed to bits.:1:

Hope you got something really nice,the watch I bought is in that book on page 353,but mine has Amethyst and white Topaz stones in it.
The book is really helpful and I have several items that are pictured in there: the pink Topaz ring on 328,Bracelet on page 42,Bracelet on page 65,ring on page 72,cufflinks on page 121,brooch on 139,earrings on 138 have them in garnet,citrine,and the amethyst and blue topaz.,the Bracelet on 195,the earrings on 205 in blue Topaz and also in Citrine,the dia and topaz ring on 274 and the ring on 322 but with peridot in.Hubs bought me a dia cluster for our anniversary and these are only some of the items I have bought.Have put some pics on an earlier thread on here.
The prices have been marvellous and the chat and service are great.
Bought nearly all my Xmas prezzies now,would much rather give my kids and family something they will treasure.

xxxxAngie

You've got some lovely stuff there diamondgirl...Yes the CS is very good - I asked for an extra item to go on my order and save p&p - the first order had already been despatched, but Tony very kindly removed the p&p on the extra item...

What a good idea to give the page no. in the book for your items - saves uploading pics lol...I've got the garnet ring on P 41, necklace on P 44, mother of pearl pendant P 247 (only won today so not checked out yet!) Other items similar but not quite the same...

As has been said, let's hope the CS remains as good, as Rocks expands...

Having seen the laments concerning other channels going downhill, it makes me think with Rocks these are the "Good Old Days" right now..! Hope they continue though, unlike others... :1:

Last edited:
All lovely items DG and jacky! I'm sure prices will go up as more and more people join Rocks, so these probably are 'the good old days'. The CS is brilliant and should continue because imo the 'other' channel started going downhill when Steve B left.

Rocks TV customer service is absolutely amazing. The personal service combined with the interactive online chat, really do make it like popping into your local shop where you know the staff.

Keep it up, Rocks!

Thanks Miss Magpie, it's good to know how much some people love what we are doing at Rocks TV. Great to know you are behind us

Best Wishes

Sarah:1:

Latest posts

Back