Words fail me qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop66

Registered Shopper
When trying to explain to new customers what advanced orders meant, debbie flint said, think of me as your mate and I'm in town and I ring you up and say I'm gonna pick you up this great bargain and I'll bring it to you week commencing .... and don't worry pay me then...

When trying to explain to new customers what advanced orders meant, debbie flint said, think of me as your mate and I'm in town and I ring you up and say I'm gonna pick you up this great bargain and I'll bring it to you week commencing .... and don't worry pay me then...
I'd need a jolly good imagination/ I very much doubt it/ You'll leave it on top of my wheelie bin.
Good heavens! What's wrong with saying " it's not in stock at the moment, but we've got more coming in at the end of the month, so order it now and we'll send it to you then"!
Q strikes yet again with its irresponsible marketing! Del boy, or any other presenter is not your mate - and for some folk, they'll prove to be your worst enemy!

They always said you could not use easy pay on advanced orders. So perhaps they have moved the goal posts as they do to their advantage of course.
I presumed the reason for the increase in Advanced Orders was the much talked about global supply issues because the Q imports the tat it sells so this must be affecting their stock levels. As you say when those goalposts get moved it's always in the Q's direction.

Beyond creepy in that husky unintelligible voice,how any of her minions can defend her is beyond belief.
If you did not hear it yourself,you would not believe it.
She is not your friend or mate,but unfortunately we know some of the Qurio followers will lap it up,and believe every word she says.
And that’s the real danger because Delboy is just feeding the addiction.

MERRY5

This code doesn't seem to be linked with people's names.

It gives £5 off on over £30 (not inc PP) to used before 20th December.

I had to use a 10X jeweller's loupe to read the small print, the smallest print I've ever seen on anything.

CAN'T BE USED FOR:

Qcut

Outlet

Easypay

Waitlist

Advanced order

Buy more save more

Auto delivery

Other than the named person (but this may not be true, worth a try if you actually want to buy something).

More than once

In conjunction with any other offer

MERRY5

This code doesn't seem to be linked with people's names.

It gives £5 off on over £30 (not inc PP) to used before 20th December.

I had to use a 10X jeweller's loupe to read the small print, the smallest print I've ever seen on anything.

CAN'T BE USED FOR:

Qcut

Outlet

Easypay

Waitlist

Advanced order

Buy more save more

Auto delivery

Other than the named person (but this may not be true, worth a try if you actually want to buy something).

More than once

In conjunction with any other offer
Should be called "Ebenezer 5" . A tsv will count as "another offer" so that's out. So yep, a measly fiver off a full priced item, that isn't on this exhaustive lists of "noes" . Good luck finding something. I've not got the time or the inclination for such a lousy offer.

Should be called "Ebenezer 5" . A tsv will count as "another offer" so that's out. So yep, a measly fiver off a full priced item, that isn't on this exhaustive lists of "noes" . Good luck finding something. I've not got the time or the inclination for such a lousy offer.
I'm not sure if "any other offer" includes the TSV or Big Deals, no way of knowing unless you try it. I suspect it really means any other codes.

My OH was going to buy something, she put the code in online, it was accepted, but then she changed her mind and didn't complete the purchase.

The next day she tried to buy something else, but the website told her that she had already used the code, so she had to order by phone instead, and that was OK.

On previous weekends when there has been an easy pay code on offer.
Certain on it more aware presenters have made a point of stating this item is on advanced order so we have put it on x easy pays.

Debbie Flint was on her usual top form trying to justifying the purchase of the Gatineau TSV yesterday.
It went along the lines of the TSV was containing a £90 Age Benefit Essential Overnight Elixir.
But if you probably would not want to buy this item because you don’t have a £90 budget.
But go for this TSV (£75.96 + P&P £3.95) as you will be getting the £90 item in it.

🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😤

Another beauty TSV that didn’t seem to sell out. Right from the 9 o’clock launch we are told to hurry up order, as it may be gone by the morning. The Estée Lauder one was expected to sell out by 8 o’clock, but was still going strong all day. Same with the L’Occitane.

Latest posts

Back