Worst/ best purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
What were your best and worst purchase with Gemporia? For me, and this was a surprise, the purchase that brought me the most pleasure was a Wobito snowflake. It's just magical. The worst was a pink diamond ring which is white to the naked eye.

What were your best and worst purchase with Gemporia? For me, and this was a surprise, the purchase that brought me the most pleasure was a Wobito snowflake. It's just magical. The worst was a pink diamond ring which is white to the naked eye.
I'd love a Wobito snowflake! I bought some gemstone bangles years ago that I really like, I've never seen anything like them since. Worst thing - the teddy coat was hideous, but I also bought a chopping board which was very random anyway. It had a tree of life on it that I thought looked nice. However, when it was delivered it had clearly just come off the machine and been shoved in a bag - along with a ton of sawdust! Whoever did it had clearly had a go at carving the tree on one side, given up and then had a go on the other side. I packed it up and spent a fortune sending it back, along with a complaint. They refunded that one really quickly too.

Same. The abysmal Teddy Coat. It looked like a rag, even before I took it out of the bag. Best purchase was a Canadian Diamond Pendant. It is absolutely beautiful, still makes me smile when I look at it 😀

I have a few nice pieces so I can't choose. Possibly, my Ethiopian Opal ring - but that's newest. Also love my Wobito's, Worst? Their labradorite ring that was shown as a magnificent blue but was, in reality, grey and dull as a pebble on a beach. It went back...

It is hard to chose, as I have lots of different stones and like them all, but I do love my diamond rings and rainbow sapphire rings a lot. Worst, well I have sent many back, but I do wish I hadn't kept a padparadsha ring. It is a nice ring but I never wear it as the stone is too big and I don't think I suit it. Not sure what I was thinking when I didn't return it.

Latest posts

Back