Would a cold spoon not do the same job?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I caught a few seconds of Nurse Jamie beauty blade at just pence off £47 and couldn’t believe my eyes that people actually buy this type of thing - is it just me?

BTW when I hear the name of the brand I think of the US comedy show nurse Jackie - now that was a different side to nursing and I loved it!

Omg! I wondered what this thread was going to be about when I read the title - saucy lol! Anyway what a load of ridiculous old crap, none of the stuff in her range is necessary. I saw the demo for some roller thingy that they wanted £105 for. I bought one of those jade roller thingys a few years ago and it was about £6 and I'm sure it does nothing beneficial but the coldness of it does wake the skin up in the morning (if I remember to use it that is, and I usually don't). Answer to your question - yes a cold spoon would do the same job!

I caught a few seconds of Nurse Jamie beauty blade at just pence off £47 and couldn’t believe my eyes that people actually buy this type of thing - is it just me?

BTW when I hear the name of the brand I think of the US comedy show nurse Jackie - now that was a different side to nursing and I loved it!
She's clearly taking the piss with it. It made me think of something you might see Gwyneth Paltrow shilling to silly Californian ladies via her Goop website.

£47....cmmon, love.

Can’t believe I went and searched to see what the range was! Fair play if it works for you but I just think ‘Nurse Jamie’ is taking the P.

I watched a bit of the presentation, but got fed up with Nurses screen freezing and Anne Dawson ‘you know ‘. Nurses big close up face with fake teeth, plumped lips,and smooth botoxed skin proved to be too much! Are her products replacing the lab sisters?

Anne "y'know" Dawson has been saying that since I started watching 20 years ago. I'm surprised her family haven't picked her up on it. Someone I knew used to say "do you know what I mean ?" pushed into nearly every time he opened his mouth. I would always say "YES, I DO know what you mean. 'Like' is the go to word for a lot of teenagers, which has been picked up by a lot of adults, and is grating to listen to.

I used to know a girl who used to say OK after nearly everything she said..it was strange and rather irritating "I was waiting at the bus stop ok, and this random guy came up to me ok, he said hello ok" I felt like saying "no, it's not ok, okay"!

Latest posts

Back