Would you buy from her?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Beady Belle

How wonderful to read some sense, this area of the forum seem's to have a clingy atmosphere which hopefully with cross-member power, we can smash.

I hope for her own sake, Caroline doesn't read this post list, as if that were me, I'd find it hard not to take these comments to heart.

You're an offensive pratt - you've been a member here for what, 5 minutes? We've all known each other years. As it happens, Paula (Beady Belle) is a friend so before you start trying to be divisive I suggest you crawl back into the hole from whence you came and start trying to troll elsewhere! You are so not going to be welcome trying to cause trouble incessantly.

Hi Beady Belle

How wonderful to read some sense, this area of the forum seem's to have a clingy atmosphere which hopefully with cross-member power, we can smash.

I hope for her own sake, Caroline doesn't read this post list, as if that were me, I'd find it hard not to take these comments to heart.

Perhaps you should have thought of that before you started being rude about all the other presenters - Ruth as an example. Saying you wouldn't want to bump into her stacking shelves? Well of course, when you're working on a till I'm sure she'll be happy to pass you her groceries to scan.

Oh please excuse me that was on another part of the forum that I'm assuming you also think is clingy and want to smash with cross member power? What an idiot!

You're an offensive pratt - you've been a member here for what, 5 minutes? We've all known each other years. As it happens, Paula (Beady Belle) is a friend so before you start trying to be divisive I suggest you crawl back into the hole from whence you came and start trying to troll elsewhere! You are so not going to be welcome trying to cause trouble incessantly.

I shall be reporting your post, I find you rude and very unwelcoming - not a good example of what guests reading this should come across.

I think you'll find I've already reported you. I don't welcome people who are rude, offensive and racist.

Hi Beady Belle

Charmed i'm sure! looks like someone has nothing better to do than try and stir up trouble!

Hi Beady Belle

Strange choice of language from someone who has just said they thought the forum was for an exchange of opinions.

Perhaps you should have thought of that before you started being rude about all the other presenters - Ruth as an example. Saying you wouldn't want to bump into her stacking shelves? Well of course, when you're working on a till I'm sure she'll be happy to pass you her groceries to scan.

Oh please excuse me that was on another part of the forum that I'm assuming you also think is clingy and want to smash with cross member power? What an idiot!

Crikey lady, where is your sense of humour? My post regarding Ruth was very tongue and cheek!

And just for your information, there is more chance you'll be emptying my wheelie bin, then me working on a checkout - I've worked hard for the past 25 years to get to where I am - not that that is any of your concern or business I know.

First you criticise Ian Gardener then Derek Gibbons and now your attacking forum members!
Have you nothing better to do with your time?

I am sorry but if I believed that anything racist had been posted on shoppingtelly.com the author would be banned.

I know the subject of presenters moving has provoked some strong opinions and I beleive that ALL opinions are welcome.

First you criticise Ian Gardener then Derek Gibbons and now your attacking forum members!
Have you nothing better to do with your time?

As a child I loved the round-a-bout, but as an adult it's a tad tedious, I don't want to fall out with anyone and I am certainly not attacking anyone but 'constructive criticism' is what makes up a discussion.

No worries G. Do you remember the poster who was from Ireland and disappeared and we all thought troll? Well, I'm pretty sure the same thing is going to happen here.

Rocks & Co just up to their old tricks I'm afraid!

Hi Beady Belle

And exactly what part of this constitutes constructive criticism? Perhaps you should practice what you preach. If you don't like the "clingy atmosphere" where people who have known each other for years discuss jewellery then you're most definitely in the wrong place. All you actually do is criticise and I fail to see where anything has been constructive!

And exactly what part of this constitutes constructive criticism? Perhaps you should practice what you preach. If you don't like the "clingy atmosphere" where people who have known each other for years discuss jewellery then you're most definitely in the wrong place.

So basically if I don't agree with you and others who have known each other 'for years' then I'm not welcome?

From my point of view, if you can't handle people with varying opinions that differ from your own - then an online discussion board is not for you.

I think you'll find you are incredibly wrong. Re-read the posts from today. You'll see that Paula disagreed and nobody made her unwelcome. In fact she was told that we respected her views. Perhaps you should take some time to read the posts, understand that not everybody agrees but the ONE THING we all agree on is that new people who start their postings in the way that you do has been seen before and 9/10 times the person has ulterior motives (which of course is denied strenuously).

You are not discussing anything. You are trying to be divisive and that's a huge difference. I don't care if you agree with anything I say or not. I do NOT however tolerate when a person accuses me of causing a "clingy atmosphere" and then thinks they have the temerity to "smash" it!

And what exactly is wrong with working on a till or even stacking shelves for that matter ??

We all have to earn a living one way or another.Whichever path you have trodden does not make you any better than the next man!!

Latest posts

Back