Wouldn't the Bid tv set have looked better like this?

Muttley

VIP Shopper
I was browsing Google and found this now how much better would Bid have looked been broadcast from a set like this?

https://www.behance.net/gallery/5087139/bidtv-Concept-Set-Design

Nothing to do with the above but if you are looking for a picture of a hot sexy tanned man in skimpy shorts

https://twitter.com/markryes/status/655669156637986817/photo/1 :mysmilie_466:
I don't feel very well. Serves me right for looking at the picture. You do know that your description is in breach of the Trade Descriptions Act...

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
I don't feel very well. Serves me right for looking at the picture. You do know that your description is in breach of the Trade Descriptions Act...
Nooooooooo! My eyes!.........even the classy set wouldn't have been able to hide the crap products or horrid little Mark Ryse, oh wait yes it would, you wouldn't be able to see the little fella behind those work surfaces.

Greg

VIP Shopper
Ryes photos on his twitter are horrific :puke:

historymystery

Greg

VIP Shopper
But you kept them saved for that special moment :mysmilie_17:
Had I seen this 10 days ago, I would have stuck a couple of computer printouts on my front door to deter trick or treaters...:cheeky:

steveh31

I see Mark Ryes switched the christmas lights on in Andover obviously he must have misheard the location and rushed there thinking it was something else :mysmilie_17:

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
I see Mark Ryes switched the christmas lights on in Andover obviously he must have misheard the location and rushed there thinking it was something else :mysmilie_17:
That's probably why he thought being a merchant banker sounded like a good job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwbspfvi
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks