wow its the coronavirus !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must be one of the only people who isn’t a fan of LR. In my opinion, most of the pieces are too “clumpy” and overpriced. I did buy a friendship bracelet years ago and it was quite a delicate one, as I don’t want lumps of rock on my wrist, but after a short while the cord frayed so I no longer wear it. So much for quality. :oops:

I know there are a lot of people who love this range, but I’ll stick to Pandora.

I can never understand how they sell those message necklaces with diamond chips/ sweepings up, so overpriced they are ridiculous. This seems to be from the same stable.LR is obviously a big seller at QVC and some ( more money that sense) buy because of the name.

I have a number of pieces but in the last couple of years the quality had gone down the Swanee. in particular the cords have become really thin and a couple just won’t keep tight. I now buy older pieces off EBay as they are better.

She brought out those word necklaces in “real” diamonds for hundreds of pounds but then brought exactly the same in Eek. I’m sure if you had bought the expensive one you would be pretty peed off as there is no obvious difference. Would buy either as I’m not into sentimental type things as I think they are naff.

Latest posts

Back