Wow more adverts here than content!

We were saying similar on the other thread, Strato. Are you also getting the pop-ups you have to close to view the forum at all?

Yes I get those ,strangely it’s become worse since I bought a new IPad.

Likewise AndiK …

I know the adverts help pay for the running of the forum etc but it is becoming a bit tedious having to sift through so many, many ads nowadays…

Likewise AndiK …

I know the adverts help pay for the running of the forum etc but it is becoming a bit tedious having to sift through so many, many ads nowadays…
I know. Much as I hate criticising the forum because it offers so many positives (and arguably the benefits outweigh the annoyance of the ads), the pop-ups in particular, eg this one that just confronted me, do seem to be getting out of control, to the extent that I am browsing the forum less.

IMG_4862.jpg

We were saying similar on the other thread, Strato. Are you also getting the pop-ups you have to close to view the forum at all?

Yes, all the time.

Throughout the site the ads are becoming a problem now. I think we all understand the site cannot run on goodwill alone, and ads help bring us the forum we know and love, but it’s affecting readability and navigation now ☹️

I can't stick this site with the sheer amount of ads now.. I paid for VIP membership...and a cup of coffee to avoid ads

Back